Obey?!?!?!

15 Likes

Lol, oh wow that is fuunny. Good to see you posting @Kevin1776

4 Likes

Crap, looks like I’m not allowed in either. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like
7 Likes

Better start waking up INDEED!

We don’t have until November to save the Country. The Cartels are BUYING influence in the U.S.A. right NOW. Border Patrol, Sheriffs’ departments, and MOST obviously POLITICIANS all along the border are getting offers they can’t refuse, and the disease will spread throughout the rest of America, like it did in Mexico. Do I have proof of this? No, only logic. Joebama is selling out the Country.

11 Likes

Anyone that denies that money can influence/purchase Government policy is ignorant. Just look at the increase in wealth these parasites muster while sitting in the seats of power.

9 Likes

17 Likes

I saw this on an RV parked at my local home improvement store… TRUTH!

17 Likes

Oh, I agree…I just really like the “Joebama!” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

Unfortunately, I place alot of the blame on the Citizens United case. Short sighted Republicans pushed that Supreme Court decision to make Corporations people so they could get money from the Koch brothers for G. W. Bush donations. But now the Dems are using it to crush Republicans. Law of unintended consequences. Sort of like how the Democrats went after impeaching Trump. Now Republicans are after Biden (deservedly imo). But now every President, we have for how ever much time we may have left as a Country, will be facing impeachment. Every time. Yes, I am willing to bet on it.

9 Likes

Language warning for the easily offended.

4 Likes

IMG_4822

13 Likes

IMG_4824

IMG_4827

19 Likes

I like it…Hoorah!!!

1 Like
6 Likes

GUNS ISLAM

17 Likes