"Let My People Go" - Documentary

It’s a bit long, but I encourage to watch it to the end.

8 Likes

@Edward303 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you here with us. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for posting the vid. :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

I watched.

Key takeaways:

1. At this point in time, you would have to be an idiot or a fool to believe there was no election interference.
  2. People are still being persecuted by the regime to this day for bringing the proof to light.
  3. The truth is out, and more & more people are confronting the liars in charge.
  4. We want accountability for the treason.
6 Likes

Another key takeaway is … if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Edward303

2 Likes

@Edward303 Welcome to the community, well that’s quite a documentary. Let’s see how November elections go. :thinking:

3 Likes

Just described a glutton for punishment! Let’s wait till we’re completely overcome…

The day Biden usurps the office for the second time!

4 Likes

It’s why he’s so confident about his chances, despite any real reason.

3 Likes

More evidence has come to light from yet another whistle blower who testified under penalty of perjury that the election was fraudulent.

5 Likes

If you think the last election was stolen, and I do, wait for the one coming up, the last one was just a warm up for them.

4 Likes

Be encouraged … The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing;
he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
The counsel of the Lord stands forever,
the plans of his heart to all generations.
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,
the people whom he has chosen as his heritage! - Psalm 33:10-12

3 Likes