Jewelry store robbed in California

something seems fishy to me,
what say you?

4 Likes

Then gold, 18 karat gold, 34 karat gold.”
I never heard of 34 karat gold. I think it is a typo. That is all I see.
What looks fishy to you?

3 Likes

Gold up. $2371.83 Today. Silver up. $28.80 Today.

3 Likes

IDK :man_shrugging:
just seems fishy to me that they just stopped paying the insurance and then get cleaned out.

2 Likes

Maybe they were paying the mafia for insurance. That would explain them getting robbed. I doubt it. Anything is possible.

2 Likes

THAT’S ’ Phonged-UP!’ Man! TRINH! I mean TRUTH!
WELCOME TO NEWSOMES Amerika!
"You can check out anytime you like! But you can NEVER Leave!’

Maybe the Trinh family ( or Phong?) set themselves up? Saw the writing on the wall and Cali sinking into the Pacific?. Maybe it was time to get the Phong-out! (couldn’t resist)
But do you understand me?
I make these jokes and in an hour I’ HAVE TO MAKE THESE JOKES AGAIN! Food for thought! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ya know in China they call it food! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Back to Reality! (aw shucks) People are getting sick of these OUT OF CONTROL situations.
Crime, Costs, Invasions, .gov over reach, Intrusion must I go on?

even the Woke are getting fed up. Phong for thought! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I tried the link but I just see a very clearly bias source in general and it didn’t go directly to anything about a jewelry store

What is fishy, do you think the insurance company employees are tipping off robbery crews so the robbers don’t have to worry about insurance paying back the owners…I’m not sure what I’m looking for here

3 Likes

I’m not sure myself it just gives me a feeling that someone took advantage of the situation. not the owners but someone knew that insurance was cancelled, and knowing that the owners no longer had insurance. it would put them out of business.
IDK :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Before or after they cancelled?

3 Likes

So like a competing jewelry store found out about the lack of insurance and persuaded or sent the robbers?

3 Likes

yes something like that
my head is filled with conspiracy theories these days :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

That’s really not a bad thing these days

4 Likes