IS IT TRUE? Can the Hells Angels save the United States?

I’ve just seen a video concerning the Hells Angels making their way to Colorado to deal with the armed takeover of an AMERICAN CITY.
If this is true, where do I sign up. Nobody else is doing it, if it kills me, I’m in!

Those are the good men who are about to confront evil and kill it!
I’m a VETERAN and I’m a prisoner in my own home, why am I sitting here watching my country, literally burn?
How can I be considered a patriot? I’ve sat here through four years of lies, propaganda, spy balloons, Americans getting slaughtered on our street, protests ( peaceful ) a real live coup, TWICE!
Seriously, sign me the phuck up!
It’s about time! This is what it came to.
An outlaw biker club to save the United States!
That says WE FAILED, I FAILED.
I’ve known what the answer and the cure was, I just couldn’t do it myself!
To my grandchildren, I’m sorry I didn’t act sooner!
More power to the Hells Angels! We, who donned a uniform and swore an oath, haven’t lifted a finger as our country crumbles, SAD state of affairs!

They are about to do right, and I will remember!

11 Likes

You have served, your oath is fulfilled.

I salute you my friend!

As to this invasion here in Colorado?

Sadly we (not me) voted for this “sanctuary” city $#!+

Now those who did vote for it are reaping what they sowed!

I welcome the help and intervention to usurp this invasion.

This is going to get loud, and I’m not sure what it’s gonna look like when the dust settles.

9 Likes

As I predicted, the vacuum of power Dem Progs created, will be filled. Godfathers and their associates, or motorcycle clubs, or some islamic guards will do it.
The order will return to the streets and grateful citizens will gladly pay taxes for the privilege of their small business not looted weekly.

4 Likes

So, some will use what they have to fix these little problems while the snake lives.

5 Likes

The Angels are made up of a lot of Vets, ya not the best class of people but for the most part they love this country so it doesn’t surprise me if they step up. the bad part is they will be made out as the bad ones.

2 Likes

This rumor is not true. However I would support it if it was. Our founders would be shooting by now…

6 Likes

There’s a good chance with all the “rumors”, they just may have to! It’s not only a call to action for them but for us as well! I hope we heed this call!
This is still ( I hope ) the UNITED STATES of AMERICA :exclamation:

4 Likes

False flag, in my opinion

The feds are playing the role of the motorcycle gang. This will be tied back to white supremacy, MAGA, and Trump.

My hope, as I wrote in another thread, is that the real H-A members show up and teach the fed imposters a lesson in manners and respect.

4 Likes