Interesting article: Gun Rights vs. Human Rights

This article is longer than my attention span but points out the perverse ways anti-2A argue.

3 Likes

Anti-2A crowd are intellectually dishonest.

5 Likes

Got to the part about 1 school shooting every week and I called BU’’ SH’T. When are these ‘TRUTHFULL INFORMANTS’
going to be declared terrorists and arrested ??

3 Likes

There is no “gun” rights vs. human rights, they are one and the same, except that many of the “human” rights the Left supposedly believe in are contrived, not Natural Rights, unlike our inalienable rights to self-defense and the RKBA.

3 Likes

Humans have rights not inanimate objects. So in that sense there is no such thing as gun rights. The rights rest with us not our guns.

Let me guess t hey toss all shooting deaths together including suicides, which is most of them, as homicides . They don’t separate suicides, justifiable homicides or negligent homicides from murder, the willful taking of another human life.

3 Likes

And they lump us legal gun owners together with criminals like gangbangers in Lightfoot’s Chicago.

3 Likes

All of this, sadly, becomes irrelevant when our Supreme Court refuses to defend the Constitution or, more specifically, the Second Amendment. Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary. All three co-equal branches have eschewed their responsibility.

When our entire government refuses to honor the Constitution, arguing gun rights becomes an exercise in futility.

5 Likes