I just “Earned ‘USCCA Member” notification...for 8th time?

Could it be that it re-applies the badge each time a monthly payment is received ? because if it was not received, the badge would be invalid / removed.? That was my asumption.

4 Likes

@DS-1. I think your right on this :smiley: btw you just earned your USCCA MEMBERSHIP BADGE :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It’s all in my sinister master plan. MMwaa Haaa ha

6 Likes

@RUGER9 you have a great name, in fact i’d say it’s only .096" away from perfect!!

3 Likes

Sorry, I should have resisted that last bit of fun, a 9 certainly works, with it’s own list of advantages.

3 Likes

Here’s what’s going on:

8 Likes

Badges? we don’t need no stinking badges

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, if you didn’t reject the USCCA way, you wouldn’t have had it taken in the first place. :wink:

Honestly, the whole title thing is relatively silly but gives some a title to work towards.

Frankly, I just always try to offer my honest opinion and wether something people like or don’t, at least I’m honest to myself.

3 Likes

Throughout the ages, men have risked life and limb for a medal to pin on their chest. While it may not motivate to action, it is a recognition of that action or accomplishment.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your memberships!!!

4 Likes

We are 8 times the members of those newer members. Or something…

@dawn USCCA BADGE. It’s gone again. I’m guessing I’m just going to have to let it go. :speak_no_evil: (but not my actual benefit) :heart_eyes: Love the community! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Eh, badges, not a big deal. I get one and say, oh, that’s nice. I judge people by the quality of their contribution, not the number of badges.

1 Like

You’re badge is always difficult, @Michael554! It’s like your profile wants special attention :rofl:

4 Likes

@Dawn I know! Right? If it can’t be figured out, that’s okay. I know I’m a member. I think by now, so does almost everyone else. And I know you do! :joy: :rofl: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Michael554. Are you a member of the USCCA? :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Cobra Funny guy. Let’s keep it on the down low! :smirk:

1 Like

OK, SORRY for that.

@Cobra

:rofl: :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

1 Like