How.many.members.believe.this..The END.TIMES ❓

How many members believe that the world is coming to the end . And why?? And if. So . Are you .READY‼️

1 Like

Well if we are ready it won’t come to an end. If it does come to an end ( I won’t know it) at least I will know I did everything I humanly could to prevent it.

2 Likes

Robert 1246 YOUR. A good brother I love you :two_hearts:. YOU ARE VERY DECENT SIR . :100::100::100::chile::us::two_hearts::feather::feather:

2 Likes

Wasn’t year 2012 the End of the World? I think one end in XXI century is enough. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Jerzees that’s was then they were stupid now idiots have nukes and sick tarteraers woo HOO :chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::bangbang::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather:

5 Likes

Scott 52 I AM BLESSED TO BE ALIVE I HAVE BEEN IN A FIRE FIGHT . AN IT DID NOT GO WELL SIR . I AM TRULY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT . GOING TO PROTECT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS . THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SIR . I WILL NEVER STAND DOWN FOR THE ENEMY . I WISH I HAD MORE THAN JUST ONE LIFE TO DEFEND OUR NATION . EVEN SO THIS ONE I HAVE MY COUNTRY . I GIVE IT TO FIGHT FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY . I AM AMERICAN WARRIOR. :100::100::feather::feather::us::us::us::us::us::100::100::100::bangbang: SIR I STAND UP FOR EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN THAT CAN NOT . :us::feather::feather::bangbang::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::broken_heart::100::fire::fire::fire::bangbang:

2 Likes

good to go Bobbyjean the lord will let me know wen its time to go
weather before or at the time of rapture its ALL good.

4 Likes

We will get that answer when Resident Joke BiteMe gets REINSTALLED! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

THAT isn’t going to happen
And you can take that to the bank!

2 Likes

Donny Brother they burned down bitme !! He would have got charged but they found evidence about them helping Obama and Hillary and them and he thought he was going to get away with everything and they blasted him with demichea. He didn’t know what he was doing . :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::+1::100::100::100:25”AMENDMENT. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: NO MATTER THE BLOOD IS IN THE WATER . They are circling . Love it . What a mess sir . Stay sharp SIR BROTHER SIR :feather::feather::tangerine::chile::us::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::notes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::notes::notes::notes:

1 Like

OK A Local Joke.

During our last earth quake The Golden Statue of Angel Maroni fell from the top of the Mormon Temple. SO, the world can not end, yet. The Mormons believe that Maroni will Blast his Horn from the top of the Temple to greet Jesus when he returns, but since he fell off and hasn’t been put back up there, We’re Safe, For Now.

3 Likes

Oh, Thank GOD! Mike :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Wphew! that was close! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:I was about to start eating my 2001 Chef Boy R Dee ravoli’s! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:mmmmmmmmmmm almost as good as Waffle’s!

‘What a Maroni!’ :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

“Moroni is thought by Latter Day Saints to be the same person as a Book of Mormon prophet-warrior named Moroni, who was the last to write in the golden plates. According to the Book of Mormon, the angel Moroni was a pre-Columbian warrior who buried the golden plates .”

He Is THE MAN in the LDS Religion.

1 Like

Moroni is IS A SOLID.GOLD . STATUE. . A.TOP. OF THE TEMPLE. .LDS.:bangbang: IN .WASHINGTON.D.C. :bangbang: . I WAS THEIR IN. 1973. KAZ I LIVED IN PROVO. UTAH. . I HAVE BEEN IT THE LDS.:bangbang: AND IT MAKES THE WHITE HOUSE LOOK LIKE GOOD WILL . Every thing is red felt and real gold . Door. Knobs. Very ALSOME. . If I said this to anyone LDS. AND THEY WOULD BE IN DISBELIEF . HAW HAW . If everyone was LDS. :bangbang: WE WOULD NOT HAVE ANY MORE BULL SHITT.f. Just Like Mike SAID. . Mike definitely lives in Utah. Have a root beer :beer: :beer::feather::feather::chile::us::gift:

1 Like

JOSEPH. SMITH. BRIGHAM.Young. ! LDS. Very kool. They are GRATE PEOPLE. Two feathers :feather: :feather::chile::us::100::100::100::bangbang::owl::feather::feather:

1 Like

SPENCER W. KIMBEL. LDS. :bangbang:WAS THE LEADER OF THE LDS. Churches.!!

1 Like