House bill 5717

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5717/all-info?r=1&s=1

Here they come this is very bad and needs shut down ASAP :rage:

3 Likes

The sponsor sounds like a bag of cats. It is every single ā€œcommon senseā€ anti-gun bill. Its been referred to committee where it will probably die.

The problem though is how these guys keep making it into legislatures. Not just because of his anti-gun stanceā€¦ but watch the intro of the video below.

3 Likes

:rofl: the first 45 seconds of that video are the greatestā€¦I do not believe I have ever heard such infantile thoughts bumbled together from one adult in all my days ā€¦ that is pure comedic gold right there ā€¦ and @Harvey you are totally right, who are the mindless drones that vote this guy into office? I mean seriously, ā€œaccess to helium for allā€ that is priceless.

4 Likes

Can no one else see how badly this video was patched together?

Iā€™m not commenting on the content. Content canā€™t be judged when itā€™s this poorly presented. There are people out there who are experts at creating a fake-news video. Iā€™ll bet many of them are looking for work, right now.

1 Like

Assuming you mean the video I linked above? The 1st little bit is a montage of ā€œgreatest hitsā€ by the sponsor of that bill Hank Johnson. The quick jump cuts was a purposeful stylistic choice. If you look around on google/youtube there are lots of, um, questionable stances by that representative.

If those edits bother you that much (fair enough), you can skip to the 0:48 sec mark and not have to see the montage. Colion Noir is definitely not in the ā€œfake-newsā€ camp

1 Like

Let me give you some perspective on Hank Johnson.
I have potatoes that are smarter than him.

3 Likes

Oops - I guess I misinterpreted what was going onā€¦

2 Likes

Wow Aaron25, please tell me you found a way to keep the island from tipping over ! We are talking about Guam here. :flushed:

1 Like

Kudos to that Admiral for not laughing hysterically. When election time comes around anyone running against him should run that video over and over and over in their campaign ads.

1 Like

Agreedā€“the guy has been around forever, and apparently heā€™s a good representation of his voters, they keep re-electing him.

1 Like

Has this gotten anywhere? I see the line
ā€œReferred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.ā€ I feel like COVID and Riots are the perfect time to sneak something like this around.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5717/all-actions?overview=closed&KWICView=false

1 Like