His needs to be in the app

The community forum is great, but this should be in the USCCA app! This should function like our own social media discussion board, inside of the app! Like, Nextdoor type of app but for us.

3 Likes

We’re working on an upgrade to the app :smiley:

6 Likes

Sometimes correcting good thing doesn’t make it better…
Hopefully it won’t be the case… :pray:

So far I’m happy with current format on my phone :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’m trying to get a chance for the community to provide feedback on the app during beta testing… Won’t be for a bit yet, but when it’s available I’ll be letting y’all know!

6 Likes

Me too @Jerzy I’m happy with it. :+1:

2 Likes

Will some please clarify this for me
Please, I got lost in app. ( Application ), maybe?

If I am not to be here, forgive me.

2 Likes

Smart phone app. Go to your App Store, and search USCCA on your smart phone/tablet. The USCCA app has added features over the “desktop” version. My favorite of which is informing me when I cross state lines, that my CCW permit is valid in that state.

3 Likes

My thoughts were the web based forum is fine, but as more and more people interact socially it’s done via mobile… all the data shows more transactions are done on mobile, so the addition of the discussion forum into the mobile application… might increase engagement and enrich discussion.

2 Likes

You are correct. APP -> Application.

The whole discussion is about having Community on the APP.
Right now we are on regular browser, formatted for mobile view… which actually works perfectly.

USCCA App doesn’t have Community at this moment, you can use it for all other stuff:

• News
  • Reciprocity Map
  • CC Magazine
  • Account Management
4 Likes

I would like for there to be a private part of the community for USCCA members only. That’s about all I would like to add.

4 Likes

There is an app for the USCCA Community in the Google store. It has a similar Icon to the USCCA app, but is a white background with the black logo.

1 Like