Hidden Metal Detectors

I thought I read about a start up company that was taking pre-orders for a new technology that can detect hidden firearms. I thought it was something that would work on a phone. I dont know if it was thermal based or what.

1 Like

Best guess is they were full up. Some folks make reservations. Hmmm some hotels rent by the hour.

2 Likes

This may be a little off topic but I hate hotels. Stuck in a room down a hallway with the car far out in a parking lot etc. I prefer parking right outside my room in a MOTEL.

1 Like

I bring my own pillow.

I don’t want to put my head on a pillow that a greasy haired, drooling, old man slept on the night before.
Note: I had a nephew who was a manager at a Hyatt, he said there is no way housekeeping has time to change every sheet/pillow case between guests.

Been in that situation riding in a group of Harleys. We reserved rooms a month ahead. We had been riding all day and coated with road grime and bugs. You should have seen the looks we got when checking in with leathers bandannas and gear. Well we all went up showered and changed clothes for dinner later. What got me was the desk clerk looked at us and said we didnt look like the same people who checked in. I knew that moment what happen initially

Did you look like one of those evil (fill in the Democrat blank) people? If you’re white, you’re toast.