Hey, ISIS is back in da Houze!---GREAT!

ISIS claims responsibility for mass terror attack at Iran’s Soleimani Memorial

I gotta tell folks we really need to start building some walls! I say…um…maybe firstly wall off the Southern Border (A Novel idea, I agree) I was always ahead of my time! :crazy_face: Then maybe another around IRAN, THEN instead sending them CASH (I mean how much does one Terrorist country need? AMIRITE!) Send them some Pre-made/Pre-loaded “I’m going to ALLAH WORLD Suicide belts!” Cuts out the Middleman (Puddin’ pants and that Ambassador of Good Will and Influence Peddelin’ Numba one Son). That saves American’s what?—10% @ least!
NEXT: we need to rename all our ‘Alphabet’ agencies, all those acronyms are getting stale dontchatink?
See-eye-A’s, F’in’Bee’No I whatso ever’ ATPhuckin’ Hit squads F (sorry, I just did that…silly moi!)
DING! 'nuther watch list! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:don’t worry for my safety, I removed my doorbell! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Saint Peter asks me How I died…I’ll simple say ‘Mean Tweets!’ and he’ll just nod his head sadly. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Some days I just wake up FIESTY!
We could also knock down the crushing debt by inviting these groups (ISIS, Talibun, MS13 (catchy huh?)
HERE!, Oh sh** apologies once again our ‘Dementor in chief’ already did that! Will they be eligible for the Migrant pre paid Master Cards, Lodging and Free BLM weapons programs or will they HAVE TO apply for Chicago FOID cards? Curious?

We should just give these countries FREE NUKES, that’s what the CASH is for anyway.
Save the Tax Payers the BURDEN, One NUKE a PIECE! FREE DELIVERY!

Disclaimer: This is the rantings of a Patriot fed up w/ the situation and lack of Heavenly Intervention.
(and it’s only Jan.7th! Gonna be a long year)

7 Likes

Don

Ill put you at the top of my Prayer list :grin:

BTW on the southern border fence turn styles heading south is in order

or :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: a couple of C130s retrofitted with a power unloaders [like a trash truck] to push the illegal’s out of the cargo bay on to the runway were ever they take them back to :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

The only out of the ordinary thing here is calendar showing 21st century, instead of 7th

6 Likes

Yeah, But, we’d get arrested for Littering, the rise in…wait for it…Climate Change!
As for the turn styles Excellent idea except the holes the BP’s cut are only ONE WAY (like a doggie door!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Here doggies! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Prayers accepted 24/7 (GOD knows I need 'em) …He really does! Every time I say something stupid
(which is a lot! He just shakes his head and it snows in North Dakota again!
(The folks there say PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH! IT’S A BLIZZARD AGAIN! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Snow, God’s dandruff! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BOOP! Now I’m on God’s SH** list! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I promise God not another word :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

At the risk of appearing to be cold-hearted, I think that “Puff the magic dragon” should patrol the border.

3 Likes

Brother, Please don’t punish yourself for that statement
You are NOT cold Hearted. ----Frustrated, Pissed-off maybe, who isn’t

Now Cold Hearted could be assumed by my earlier statements of:
**Buy more Alligator’s (Hungry one’s!) Rio Grande Food Project!
** Napalm carpet Bombing (often) 'Return to cinders da da da daaaaaaaaaa!"address unknown!
** Low yield nuke (Just a lil one)
** That Green Beam Lazer that doesn’t exist that destroyed Lahaina, Hawaii! (More Humane)
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! crackle cracklecrackle Gone in (60) seconds!
Now Sir, THAT’S Cold hearted.
Dale, did you mean the ‘Puff’ of 'Nam?
or the Angel of Death in the Sandboxes?

askin’ for a friend :grin:

4 Likes

I guess that’s better than God saying ‘’ hold my beer and watch this’':laughing::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I have seen the AC-130 in action a few times. Fearsome firepower. Thank God it’s ours. Haji was terrified of it I was told.

5 Likes

Yes Sir
I saw the ‘AOD’ and that (105) opened up ,we called that the Qaeda-Duster in Syria
(Oh, wait sorry I was NEVER there either) AWESOME!

Where We Go 1 We Go All (except in Syria :grin:)

4 Likes

Puff : originally “Puff the Magic Dragon”; a C-47 armed with miniguns or other rapid fire weapons. It is said that if firing while flying over a football field, a bullet will hit every square foot of the field. Also called “Spooky”. When Puff makes a run during the night, the string of tracers is constant and sometimes looking like an imaginary Pee stream. Some soldiers had referenced a Puff attack as “Bringing Pee” on the enemy!

There’s a list of Vietnam slang here.

3 Likes

Dave, You can also see it in action in John Wayne’s ‘The Green Berets’

AWESOME!

3 Likes

Actually, “Puff The Magic Dragon” could put a round into every square inch of a football field in under a minute.

3 Likes