Here comes santa clause, here comes santa oop's nevermind

15 Likes

Must have been an interruption in the space/time continuum! Or he forgot to upgrade from the 3G flip to 5G. Did his reindeer have Covid? How did they not see a wind farm?

Hmmm, test every one of them for cannabinoids and THC in particular. For there is probable cause for suspicion, i.e., they were probably dashing through the snow, disregarding safe speeds - and in an open sleigh meant to be led by one horse, putting lives at risk; making spirits brite - drug dealer; over the hills they went but didn’t see that big ole wind farm or were they playing “a sort of roulette;” high as all get out (I’ll bet), because they were laughing on their way, look at that bystander over there - it saw everything; and they were the only ones hearing “joy bells ringing.” I hope their insurance policies are up to date. As for Santa… it’s as the OP said already.

5 Likes

David237 this was hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Dang. Usually they get sucked into the engine from a 747 or run into a suspension bridge

4 Likes

That is the strangest set of Reindeer antlers I have ever seen, or did Santa upgrade to Moose?
Awful lot of fresh meat there. :yum:

7 Likes

Moose that identifies as a Raindeer🤣

6 Likes

Dadgummit, @BRUCE26, RESPECT THE PRONOUNS. WORDS ARE VIOLENCE.

2 Likes

4 Likes