Help Finding Ammo

10 mm is the only thing my local is almost always out of. Sounds like you got a hell of a deal!

3 Likes

You know it is like Wall Street. I’ve decided to quit my job and Day-Trade 9 mm on Ammo Seek. I took a box of Winchester White Box 115 gr FMJ out of my stash to get me started. Now I am not “Cheaper Than Dirt” good yet, but I have made a few discrete enquiries into property in the Hamptons. I am kind of keeping a low profile until I figure out how to get this “*CLEARENCE $8.95” sticker off the box otherwise the capital gains taxes will eat up all my profits.

8 Likes

I’m going to see how “networking” pans out in the ammo world.

I’ve been lucky in my bourbon hobby making friends and getting my name out to be able to aquire rare releases. I’ve started doing that with ammo and reloading supplies. We’ll see how that works out. All I’m hoping for is a heads up when stuff will be put on shelves etc.

4 Likes

https://www.ammoandmorestore.com/form. I order thru this company at least once a month. I will admit prices have almost doubled in the last 3 to 4 months. They do seem to always be in stock and it’s in bulk. Good Hunting everyone.

3 Likes

@Zane1, have you ordered Armscor ammo from them?
I’m looking for confirmation that they are selling “Armscor USA” not “Armscore Precision” product.

2 Likes

Oof. Well, yeah, it’s pretty bad out there right now. I can recommend checking sites like Midway USA, Brownells, Palmetto State Armory, etc. You can also try the websites of places like Sportsmans Warehouse or Cabelas. No, none of them have 9mm on hand, but they are still slowly receiving shipments. You just have to check them all like once a week. The are a lot of dedicated ammo websites, but I usually don’t buy from them, so I can’t name them, and it’s no like they have much on hand either. Ammo Squared for example is an ammo subscription service… they just stopped selling 9mm this month. It’s bad. Some local gun shops might have a couple boxes tucked away, just have to show up early morning when they receive a shipment. It’s gunna be barren like this well into 2021… For now, when you do find some, expect to pay double what is use to be, even triple. Good luck, and welcome to the 2A struggle :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They are selling Armscor USA. Also Advanced Tactical is another dealer I have run across that sells Armscor USA.

3 Likes

Jerzy, They do sell the Armscor USA ammunition. Also Advanced Tactical also sell Armscor USA. I get my.357 magnum from Advanced Tactical.https://advancedtactical.com/.

2 Likes

Also, you can look at Target Sports USA and Lucky Gunner. I have ordered ammo from both of them recently.

3 Likes

I have also found alot of the usual online resources to be low or out. I am hoping some good news will be Palmetto State Armory purchasing Remington Ammo production facilities. Sure has slowed training down. But with the lazer shoot options it helps a little.
A

4 Likes

Have you guys noticed 9mm higher prices today? Hard to find anything below $0.65 per round (not steel of course) … :anguished:

4 Likes

Every where I go @Jerzees I have noticed the price of 9mm rounds way up in the 40 dollar range per box. It’s wrong that the ranges are charging that much for bullets. I went shooting this past Sunday and the gentleman I took said he didn’t want to stay because of the cost. I told him no worries at had 2 boxes.

2 Likes

I’m moving towards .22LR handgun.
It’s so crazy now with bigger caliber.
$600 - $650 for 1,000 rds? Thx. For the same price I’ve got 1,000 rds or best quality .22LR and handgun…
Hopefully all comes back to normal after November. :pray:

3 Likes

Before the insurgency gained steam I was hearing no volumes of ammo till next year. This is from guys that even today are able to maintain very well stocked weapons inventory for sale.

5 Likes

So my hope is lost… :expressionless:
Great that I’ve got Plan “B” - .22LR can be found for $.06 per rd - 10 x less expensive… perhaps it needs more bullet to get the same result as 9MM… but at least my wallet is happy :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Everywhere I am hearing that it will be middle of next year at the earliest before things even remotely get back to normal in the supply chain.

2 Likes

My local Sportsman’s had 9mm ammo (FMJ, 115gn Remington) for $12.49/box of 50 today !!!

Limit 2 boxes :frowning:

Ammo for the BiL which means spent brass for me LOL

3 Likes

Sportsman’s still had 9mm ammo on the shelf today so I picked up a couple more boxes !

3 Likes

I got a couple boxes of 9mm ammo today too, at Dunhams sport . 13.99 a box

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson on FOX tonight said after a talk on Minneapolis MN. conundrum of crime after defunding the police was talking about the left coming for our guns (DUH) said “you watch, they will come after the ammunition next, we will have to keep an eye on that, we will do a segment on that”. Just a thought. :thinking:

4 Likes