Hazy Situation, Part 1 | Cannabis and Firearms | USCCA Blog

Editor’s Note: This is a portion of Part 1 in a three-part series on cannabis and firearms. The remainder of Part 1, “Hazy Situation,” will come out Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021. Part 2 of Cannabis and Firearms will appear in the February/March 2021 issue of Concealed Carry Magazine, and Part 3 will appear in the April 2021 issue. The U.S. Concealed Carry Association and Concealed Carry Magazine have no editorial stance on marijuana legalization or the medicinal benefits of cannabis. The aim of this series is nothing more than to examine the legal concerns and ramifications that firearms owners who are also medical cannabis users face as states across the country continue to legalize marijuana while the drug remains a controlled substance under federal law.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/hazy-situation-1-cannabis-firearms/
2 Likes

links in the end notes don’t go anywhere.

That’s a read, didn’t even get done with it yet… And it’s only Part 1…?

Which link didn’t work for you, @Daniel228? They both worked for me :thinking: What platform are you on? I’ll see if we can recreate the issue and get it fixed for you.

Here are the two links for you - do they work from here?

@Fizbin, it’s definitely not a clear cut situation… Lots to think about/discuss.

1 Like

Those are the two. They are working for me now.