Have you purchased your tickets for The Reliant? ONE DAY ONLY: NEXT THURSDAY, OCT 24

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/have-you-purchased-your-tickets-for-the-reliant/

4 Likes

I watched the trailer-WOW!!
I Pray that it never comes to this, but the ‘practical/pessimistic’ part of me says it will.
I DEFINITELY need to see this, however my fear is that anti-2A types will look at it as a gunlovers’ version of ‘the Hunt’ and will point to it as proof "that we’re all unhinged, and need to be disarmed ASAP.

1 Like

Yes ma’am…next Thursday night, I’ll be there.

1 Like

Yep - 7 going.

1 Like

Tim, sent out an email about a one night showing of a movie that the USCCA was interested in. It’s only one night, I believe it’s the 24th of October a Thursday, and it’s called " The Reliant". Anyone else planning to go? I my wife and I are if you are anywhere near Birmingham, Al. It’s showing at 7 p.m. at the Regal in Trussville and AMC Dine in Vestavia.

If you felt especially friendly you could come meet my wife and I and watch the movie and snacks theater has a good menu and a bar.

4 Likes

My wife and I will be going as well. I’ll be interested to see how the movie differs from the book.

Unfortunately I’m a number of states north of you, so wouldn’t be able to join you and your lovely wife, but it will be at a Regal, and with my wife there will be popcorn and twizzlers involved.

3 Likes

Not sure if we’re going or not… but it’s possible. Also not likely to be near you, though.

I combined these threads since they are both about The Reliant! :slight_smile:

1 Like

First i’ve heard of it… not sure if its playing in our area but i’ll have a look, thanks to all who posted.

2 Likes

Here’s where you can see if it’s playing in your area:

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/the-reliant

2 Likes

Sure is… many thanks Dawn!

2 Likes

Hey Dawn,

Once it’s had it’s theatrical run and any other contractual obligations. Do you think that the USCCA and it’s friends might do an interview/Q&A for our magazine.

With the director and some of the actors.

I know this can not have been a popular movie to make in the current environment.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Sorbo and the work he’s done the last decade or so with family friendly, faith promoting movies that always have a strong moral message.

This one might be worth going to a theater to watch even though generally I avoid them.

1 Like

I went to the website and found that it was playing in a city near me (Albuq, NM), so I bought a ticket and an saving for snacks. This ought to be fun!

1 Like

@Zavier_D, I’ll reach out privately with the contact who can hopefully get you the answer to that one!

1 Like

Well, RATS!!
I had to get a refund for my ticket, snow is predicted tomorrow, and I live 80 road miles from the theatre. I cannot drive that far in inclement weather. Guess I’ll just have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

1 Like

Albuquerque is a great town to make sure you’re always carrying in and I’d throw in a spare mag or two as well.

1 Like

Bummer. Moriarty? Cline’s Corners?

1 Like

Mountainair,NM. In the southern part of the Estancia valley on US 60. I went to Christianbook.com and found that they have the book for about $10.00. I’m going to order it and get the DVD when it comes out (I love to read!).

1 Like

If you’re interested in the movie, but missed the theater, it’s being released on DVD Dec 3rd:

or you can read the book or get it on audiobook:

1 Like