Happy Veterans Day 2023

Welcome Brother!

Enjoy your stay!
WWG1WGA

2 Likes

At least they changed their slogan from the first one…

wait for it!

“We take up SPACE!” :milky_way: :rocket: :space_invader: :artificial_satellite: :comet:

4 Likes

I felt like I was back in service again this weekend.
Friday Marine Corps Birthday with drinks and cigars
Saturday early rise for Veterans Day parade.
I slept good last night!

9 Likes

Thank you to all that have served this great country and a prayer for those who gave all. A special prayer for my brothers who never made it back.
You will never be forgotten.
Semper Fi

9 Likes

@Mark808 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome and SEMPER FI

3 Likes

“A special prayer for my brothers who never made it back.
You will never be forgotten”.
Semper Fi

Blessing on you and your family Brother, GOD must have needed another Jar Head to fill his ranks!
(He’s in GOOD COMPANY) What’s his name?

Welcome Mark (808), Enjoy your stay @ the USCCA Continental (remember, No Blood on company grounds)

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

That he did. Best friend a guy could have. Corporal Robert Tiffany.

3 Likes

Cpl. Robert Tiffany, Thank you for your Service
You can stand down from the Wall now
Rest easy Son we’ll take it from here.

TAPS

WWG1WGA

Brothers are like that Mark, I’m sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Mark808 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Mark808

2 Likes

Landon: Your message warms my heart and reinforces what all my fellow (men & women) Veterans and all active duty soldiers believe, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the Greatest NATION on Earth. We know this with 100% Certainty…, Your message reinforces that belief.
My sincere thanks and gratitude for your message.!
Respectfully,
Don C.
US NAVY VETERAN
1976-1982

8 Likes

6 Likes

@Mark808 Welcome to the community. You chose the right place to be in! :+1:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you for your service I know it gets old hearing that but it matters. I’m gonna raise my daughter to be thankful for what we have and what our veterans have sacrificed for us. I think there is still some hope for the next generation.

4 Likes

My Grandaddy was a Private First Class in the Army in WWII. He participated in D-DAY among other battles in France and Germany. He was one of the lucky ones who made it back home alive. Although he’s now gone, I’ve always thought of him as a hero and I miss him very much now that he’s gone.

5 Likes

Welcome bro.

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Are youth is our future. We need to lead them in the right direction setting a solid example for them to follow. May GOD bless you and your entire family. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. All the best, always.
Don J.

4 Likes

Thank you so much and happy thanksgiving to you as well!

2 Likes