Gunskins......a pain in the butt!

I spent 2 days on this project with the intent of protecting the white of the firearm. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Sweet! Looks worth the pain. :+1:

2 Likes

Impressive, looks great!

2 Likes

Looks good. How long did it take?

2 Likes

Hey brother that does look good and a great job. Keep up the good work.:+1::+1:

1 Like

Round table vs. square table, barefoot vs. Crocs, tile floor vs. wood floor, magazine vs. no magazine, muzzle pointed left vs. right, towels on floor vs. no laundry on floor, no table cloth vs. with table cloth and place mat, did I miss anything? :smiley:

Seriously, you did a great job! :+1:

You did this to protect the white, how do you take the skin off when you want it back white again?

2 Likes

It took me 2 days and it was a pain :joy::joy:

1 Like

The skin just peels off. It comes off alot easier than going on lol.

2 Likes

Looks great! I’m sure you are proud of your work and decided it was worth the effort.

2 Likes

looks like what my kids use in call of duty I think. COOL! (but I wouldn’t want to defend it to a jury…)
I think if I’m going to do anything similar, I’ll get it Cerakoted. How expensive was this if you don’t mind me asking?
Interested in what you think it’s worth (labor + cost) and if there would be return on investment. Would the next skin be quicker? Or would it take just as long?

2 Likes

@Aaron25 The Gunskin was $50 bucks. I do think it was worth it. With the gun being white, after cleaning it, it keeps the greasy finger prints off the finish. Gunskins.com makes skins for just about everything firearm related, except the Kriss Vector lol hence thats why it took so long. I think it would take just as long if I were to skin the same gun again.

1 Like

That’s cool. How did you do that?

2 Likes

Gunskins.com :+1::+1:

1 Like

Frankly it does look good. So when are you coming over to do the same for my toys? LOL

1 Like

1 Like