Gunman (It wasn't ELVIS) shot as he is leaving the building in Las Vegas

If you are the person who shot the shooter, what will be your defense?

The VIDEO:

6 Likes

It seems to me that the responder had clear reasons to believe that this was an active killer event. Even if the attempted killer ran out the door it would be reasonable to conclude that the attack was still in progress and other lives were in imminent danger.

But the video shows that despite the fact that the attacker was taking fire they were calmly walking out the door while manipulating their rifle. Not sure if they were reloading or clearing a jam. Either way that gives further corroborating evidence that they were repositioning to continue the attack and not just giving up and fleeing.

5 Likes

First shot missed to the right, look at the window, the next 3-4 look like they were pretty effective.

4 Likes

it is being rumored that Las Vegas DA (D - Soros) may charge this man for shooting the maniac in the back.

It sure looked to me in the video like he was going out to continue his mass shooting. As @Shamrock pointed out, he was calmly manipulating his rifle as he walked out the door. That’s not someone giving up his attack and fleeing. I hope things work out for the employee who stopped the attack.

7 Likes

I agree it looks like the first shot fired hit the plate glass window to the right then you can see him about to collapse as he was exiting.

4 Likes

The fact that this even has to be said is infuriating.

7 Likes

I guess that helmet didn’t help him/they/them/it/wasalive when shot in the back multiple times?
Nice shootin’ hotel employee !
stop the damn threat
live to tell the tale

3 Likes