Gun Store Owner Fights Off Hammer Wielding Thief

10 Likes

Was the killing really necessary?
He got only hammer…
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

“The gun store owner is cooperating with the investigation and is not a suspect in a crime at this time.”

I wonder how long that will last, this is California ya know.

5 Likes

I never quite understood the wording of such statements as :slight_smile: The gun store owner fired two rounds fatally wounding the man,” the statement said.

Is the outlet trying to make it sound more gun friendly? I would think in Cali it would say: the owner fatally shot the man. Leaving out any info saying he was committing a crime.

3 Likes

The Western Journal is a conservative news outlet. I’m sure the story being told elsewhere is different. But… even the most liberal Californians I met were against criminals getting guns, so maybe not.

3 Likes

Even the Cali can be a bad state for gun owners… there is still a Law that allows to defend yourself in case the stolen stuff can be used to harm or kill you.
In this case the robber was stealing firearm… so the owner was legally permitted to prevent this crime using deadly force.

5 Likes

Absolutely! Idiots must learn. Today a hammer, tomorrow a knife, these are gateway weapons!

FAFO.

That BS only works at a Lululemon! The article says he had a firearm in his hand, that constitutes a deadly threat. Rule number one, the gun is always loaded! Lucky only two rounds, he could have been Swiss cheese!
Gun stores don’t shoot to wound!

5 Likes

It’s in Livermore, Alameda County, Eric Fartin’ Swalwell’s playground.
There are patriots living there still.

4 Likes

OK Guy’s what gives? Same Same Incident right? Hammer LGS…(2) shots—(2) hits
Hammer Guy dead now. Livermore CA. ?

Confused in Albuquerque. :rofl: Hammertime (Just for the record I like this ending better).

2 Likes

You’re on a roll brother!
Dead guy, Hammertime, “can’t touch this”

Hammer guy chose poorly, that should be a lesson to all Hammerites!

1 Like

Gun store owner was in his right protecting his investment and the citizens in the store at the time.

3 Likes