Great Video for Clearing

I follow Mike on Youtube and he has some great material. Thought you guys would enjoy.

6 Likes

That was informative. Wish I had seen that day 1 of quarantine. I’d be a pro today. My new hobby, clearing rooms. Cuts, pies, angles and CQB salsa.

2 Likes

I have seen his training videos and he has good content.

2 Likes

Interesting video. I’m still not going to be clearing my house - a video is great, but not enough for me to decide to clear my house. It’s all individual and subjective, be sure to train for a variety of situations!

7 Likes

I’m calling 911, waiting in a strategic place for the intruder to come into view & then assess how to proceed after giving clear commands

4 Likes

I completely understand the not clearing a house sentiment. However I personally like having as many tools in my tool box as possible. I never plan on clearing my house, that being said I also never know when I may have to clear a room.

Example an active shooter situation with multiple shooters you’re looking for a safe place to hide and set up. While looking for that spot knowing how to clear a room or work angles could prove to be an advantage over a bad guy.

3 Likes