Great lesson in situational awareness

3 Likes

That had little to do with situational awareness - it was a hit in Puerto Rico. The guy in the black murdered some people and the people in the cars came to get their revenge. The other people that got shot were a part of his “crew”.

6 Likes

Wow! 100% oblivious.

1 Like

Somewhat related. I was leaving HomeDepot today with an H cart full of lumber and two dudes were walking together, looking at their phones, and “I” had to stop so they would not t-bone my cart and lumber.

I lost a bit of patients and said “living in condition white” and they didn’t even hear me or respond.

3 Likes

I would’ve let then walk into the cart and said, “Amazing how much of the world you’re able to see when your head isn’t in your phone.”

5 Likes

Patients? Did you mean patience?

Just as important as situational awareness…avoidance. Don’t start arguments with random guys

Really, mostly, I think this might fall under the rules of stupid? In the event that one of the “victims” here was a full fledged victim, hanging around the wrong people would be that stupid places/people/things

Otherwise it seems to be, what goes around comes around? Or something like that

2 Likes

You are not wrong.

@JoeC I respectfully disagree. it was all about situational awareness or lack thereof. It was bad thinking it was a somewhat random act.

Knowing it was a revenge killing just means the group was extremely lack a daisial in keeping their guard up.

Like others have said though…what goes around comes around. They would only be able to hise for so long.

1 Like

“Live by the sword, die by the sword.”

If I were in that targeted group, situational awareness would have been the way I live for the rest of my life.

Hit or not, there are lessons to be learned.

1 Like

You are correct!