GovX account

If anyone on here is active duty military, a veteran, law enforcement, firefighters, first responders…GovX provides clothing, gear, and all sorts of just random things at a discounted price. I’ve had an account for quite some time and it comes in handy. There is even a section that’s all veteran owned businesses which I think is pretty dang cool. So If anyone is any of those qualifications here is a link to get $15 onto your account. I’m not looking to get anything out of this, I could care less about referring stuff just to get something back. I’m just trying to help some people out get some things that are discounted for just protecting and serving. Salute :metal:

https://www.talkable.com/x/YAoCSg

4 Likes

I absolutely love this sight.

1 Like

I do too buddy!

1 Like

@bmurphy315 Thanks, I opened an account. :+1:

2 Likes

@BRUCE26 that website comes in handy. I go on there all the time to see if I can get some things I’ve been wanting cheaper than I would from somewhere else. I figured why not send something out where people can join and get $15 on their account for nothing.

2 Likes

I am at Govx on a regular basis. I just received my Vortex Viper Red Dot from them over the weekend.

1 Like

Can retired military us it?

1 Like

Yes, all veterans are eligible.

1 Like

Thank you brother!

1 Like

Absolutely. Govx has great deals, especially on travel, theme parks, etc. I was able to get $75 off per ticket for my daughter and her fiancée when they went to Disney World.

2 Likes