Goodbye and best wishes to all y’all!

You’ll be missed, stay safe, keep us updated! :+1:

4 Likes

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly

1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.
  2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
  3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
  4. Choose the software update that you want to install. …
  5. Tap Install Now.

Let me know if you need help! If not, be safe and stay happy.

5 Likes

Using an outdated, no longer supported, likely-security-vulnerable browser or OS does not seem like a great idea.

I’d rather people stay up to date, or factory reset the device and recycle it and move on completely

2 Likes

That’s what I’m contemplating instead of being forced into something else I don’t wanna do.

1 Like

Women make such great cheerleaders! Y’all are awesome!!

4 Likes

@Barry54 When all else fails, get out the sledge hammer…

5 Likes

I agree, especially with so many forces at work to turn out Republic into a dystopian nightmare.

3 Likes

@Barry54 >> Do what makes You A Happy Man ; That’s What’s Important
ISO ;; BLA BLA ( just bull zhit anyway )

4 Likes

Completely agree though often times in life you have to jump through some annoying hoops to make it to a happier place:)

4 Likes

If someone exploits the security vulnerabilities in your current iOS they will potentially have access to everything on your system. Not a cheery thought.

6 Likes

I get it. It’s not terribly unlike the people carrying single action only revolvers for self defense because they don’t want to have to upgrade from something that worked for a long time, and still works.

4 Likes

I hope they enjoy my memes and pictures of the pigs.

3 Likes

@Barry54

3 Likes

I wonder if the criminals in Hell sit around the lake of fire at night and tell stories about how they got there?
You succumbed to one round of 45 Colt from a single action revolver? Thats not so bad. Poor Jimmy over there soaked up six 380’s from a Hi-point because granny couldn’t find her glasses when he broke in…

4 Likes

More than what you might wish for. One of their newer schemes is to register (read “shut down”) home food gardening, and they have already closed down one Amish cattle rancher.

4 Likes

One less bell to answer ; just concentrate on the side chicks that will give you eggs, not trouble. Don’t have the blues ; your in the right Shoes.
imagej

1 Like

You made me look and I’m behind the curve. phone wants to update to IOS 15.7 IDK

2 Likes

Why don’t you want to have a current OS version on your device?

1 Like

Will miss you if you go! But-

whatever-blows-your-skirt-up

2 Likes

I signed up for four years of being told what to do and that was all I can enjoy.

3 Likes