It's hard to leave

OK, I haven’t been on but this will most likely be my last post, I’ve recently had to cancel my membership as I’m starting to loose my eye sight and because of this I’m not safe to drive or carry a firearm anymore.

I can’t get into the eye doctor until after my birthday in February, happy 43rd birthday i guess. I feel naked leaving the house without my firearm, but it is what it is.

12 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @Brian_J. Hopefully whatever is going on can be reversed and/or you can get in sooner to see someone. You are always welcome in the Community!

22 Likes

@Brian_J

It’s wise to know and accept your limitations.

Wishing you well and I echo @MikeBKY ‘s words.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope they can reverse whatever is going on!

10 Likes

@Brian_J ,
I will be praying for you and keep the faith that your vision will return. The hand of God is upon you and you are covered in the blood of JESUS.

13 Likes

Brian, I will say a prayer for you.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear this. Wishing you all the best !

You don’t need to leave the Community. USCCA Membership and this Forum are two separate things.
Hey… we want to be able to post a Happy Birthday to You in February and we expect you to answer with “thank you guys” :point_up:

Take care!

9 Likes

Never give up hope! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Sending prayers for you. Stay safe.

3 Likes

Thank you to all of you abs o appreciate the prayers. I know God only gives us what he knows we can handle, but this year has had its major downs. But, I keep my faith that things will get better, it’s always darkest before dawn.

Even with all the bad in my life, it’s made me grow stronger with every breath and I can not and will not surrender, improvise, adapt and overcome.

12 Likes

AMEN brother like I said just keep the faith.

2 Likes

A 2021-12-27 18-40-46

:v:

5 Likes

Just when I think I have it bad… Wish you luck Brother. :us:

5 Likes

@Brian_J. I’m so sorry to hear this. Hopefully your sight can be stabilized. Stay strong, stay Positive my Friend.

3 Likes

Prayers up brother :us: Good things happen everyday. may the improvement of your eyes be one of those

3 Likes

Retreat, maybe, never surrender!
Only you can determine whether it’s safe for you to carry!
Driving is another story!
Doctors and technology can do things we haven’t imagined yet.
C’mon man, the Chinese have mind control. We have self driving cars!
We read about this in the 60’s comic books.
We are way beyond our comic books!
Prayers and best wishes. We all have your six!

6 Likes

Sorry @Brian_J for your misfortune. Praying for you. As others said, it doesn’t mean you can’t stay with the community, and contribute.

2 Likes

I find myself getting a little depressed from all the hardships I’ve faced this year, but I know everything happens for a reason and I can and will weather this storm. I have faced harder times in the past and overcome them.

And, I know I can do it again. I have a lot of positive in my life, I’ve started a new business, I have a new puppy, I live in the country, I’ve done a lot of good in my life, I’ve found a great church, I’ve found my niche in civilian life finally… so, I have a lot to keep me going.

9 Likes

I respect your hardship. I’ll advise that one might not want to state, “this is my last ““anything”” in regards to something”.
Jerzy brought up a good point… On Membership and Forum.
I’m guessing we’ll hear from you again… Thoughts and Prayers…

5 Likes

Hey Brian, It sounds like you have found the key that some are still looking for. Prayers up :us:

3 Likes