Good bad example!

Must be driving an automatic. If that were a firearm, he’d need an enhanced FBI background check, and pay an additional $200. :rofl:

1 Like

Does he have any hearing left?

I’ve shot from within a car with a couple of windows open and with hearing protection. It’s still loud.

2 Likes

" NORTH MIAMI, Fla. – Eric Popper wants to tell people that he is innocent.

“I was pursued and attacked on the way to work after getting in front of someone,” he explained to Local 10 News’ Rosh Lowe.

Video of Popper from the incident has been seen nationwide.

He’s the man who opened fire while driving during a road rage incident that happened last summer.

Now, for the first time, Popper is sharing his side of the story.

“I was in fear of my life 1000 percent,” he said. “I thought I was going to be shot and probably killed.”

"According to his arrest report, police said Popper changed lanes and cut off another driver.

That driver, identified as Rene Suarez, began to tailgate Popper, according to police.

Popper then slammed on his breaks.

Police said Suarez threw a water bottle at the passenger window of Popper’s car, but Popper didn’t know what it was at the time, and he says he thought he was being fired upon.

“I did what I instinctively felt was necessary,” Popper said."

Seems like he did brake check the guy. Not trying to beat a dead horse, but I would not want to be in his position in court.

8 Likes

Amen to that! That is why they have jury trials!

3 Likes

Kind of sounds like he is explaining his guilt.

He cut the guy off, brake checked him, and feared for his life for being tailgated, prepped and ready to fire away as soon a the guy got next to him…why did he think he was going to be shot??

He’s not going to do well in court, I suspect, unless there is some huge unseen in the video and unreported imminent deadly threat presented by a guy driving next to him in the interstate

4 Likes

What I saw was he drew his gun before the self-defense situation presented itself.
If I were on the jury, I would suggest it’s an ambush. :man_shrugging:t4:
Ready, aim, fire

2 Likes