Giving Europeans a taste of freedom!

Yes! You’re not wrong.

That joke is on point! You’re not wrong.

@MarineGrunt No harm intended, brother. I veered way of course on your thread and apologize. You highlight a point about the freedoms (we are struggling to maintain) that Europeans by-and-large do not have. When I was writing the book that @TexasEskimo mentioned, I got to know a group of Slovenians, Polenar Tactical, that have produced some pretty good firearms videos. They can own certain firearms under highly regulated conditions for sport. They can’t use their firearms for self-defense. The Brits I taught were part of the British military. The Italians I took to the range could understand the need for self-protection. They are undergoing a crime-wave with the influx of “refugees” and everyone spends more money on fortifying their homes than is decent. My wife is from Slovenia. I met her after she became a US citizen. Even though I got her to the range, she still thinks we are a bunch of anachronistic “rednecks” clinging to tools of a bygone era.

1 Like

No harm here! I love hearing the thoughts of like-minded patriots! Semper Fidelis.

1 Like