Friday Favorite: Sights

image image

What sights are your favorite for your handgun?

I dont know yet because I have not had a chance to use them all, but if you are offering to let me try them all name the day and time :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll take 3 dot sights on a polymer pistol. On a 1911, or revolver I prefer an outline type rear, fiber optic front setup.

2 Likes

Xs big dots and XS F8 night sights.

Nothing fancy just simple effectiveness

3 Likes

Red dot (RMR) is quickly becoming my favorite as I near 50, the eyes aren’t what they used to be i guess.

4 Likes

Not bagging on older eyes. But I’ve noticed red dots becoming more popular

2 Likes

I like the fiber optic ones on my Victory 22 and PC Shield 9 since I can actually see them.

Eye problems suck. I want cataracts so I can have new lenses put in at the same time but that will not fix the need for cheaters since I have bifocals also.

3 Likes

This “aging eyes” thing stinks.
Loving the red-dot on my Canik, SO much faster and more accurate with that than with my open sights. I’m going to be changing out the stock glock sights on my G21 for light pipes - I’ll let you know how that is. I’m not finding that the tritium dots help much.

2 Likes

I hear you on that one, @Eric1! I’ll have to check out the Red dot sights. Haven’t tried them yet. (@Sheepdog556, you’re saying maybe it’s not the older eyes? :rofl:)

1 Like

@Dawn

No sometimes it absolutely is the older eyes. Just wasn’t trying to call out older folks. Lol

3 Likes

Oh go ahead, call us out :grin: we already know who we are :laughing:

4 Likes

Black rear sights, fiber front sight.

1 Like

Since mine’s for pocket carry I got some Trijicon glow sights.

1 Like