Free Speech Zone

This may now be the first topic we have had where it will be impossible for anyone to get off topic:)

Though I’m sure someone will try:)

8 Likes

trollamsk

5 Likes

Not trying to spoil your fun but trolls are real people pretending to be trolls. It wasn’t much fun pretending they were real anyway.

1 Like

Robert 1246 LEAVE THAT GUY ALONE HE P.M.ed. ME . AND AFTER HE GOT THROU TELLING ME ABOUT MY SAD AZZ AN BS AND HE ATTACKED MY FAITH AND HE WAS SO TERRIBLE . To ME THAT WHEN I GOT DONE TELLING HIM HOW HE WAS FATHER LESS. AND THAT I WOULD NEVER PRAY FOR A SLEAZE BASTARD. AND HE IS A DIRTY COP AND HE HAS PICKED ON CHIRSTIANS. And TO LEAVE ME ALONE . Evil bastard. And the USCCA put me in time out for two weeks . BECAUSE I DID NOT TAKE HIS CRAP . And. IF THE USCCA . BACKS THE DEVIL AGAIN . They can GO TO HELL WITH THEIR EVIL HIT MAN . HE ATTACKED ME . And the USCCA TOOK HIS SIDE. I FUC…N. HATE HIS .AZZ. LOVE YOU LITTLE BIRD ROBERT 1246. WATCH HIM HE WILL MESS YOU UP HE IS ANTI,CHRIST. Bobby Jean. AND THE USCCA SHOULD NEVER LET ANYONE ATTACK ANOTHER MEMBER AS HE DID TO ME . I HATE HIS GUTS .:fire::fire::fire::fire::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hating him hurts you more than it hurts him. I try not to harden my heart toward anyone. I feel his pain and know what he is going through. I also know what @William_H i think that is who it was is going through. We all have the right to be who we are.

2 Likes

No ROBERT 1246. HE WILL PM. You AND TALL ALL ABOUT HOW WE MAKE HIS SKIN CRAWL. AND HOW WE ARE FULL OF. BS. AND TO NEVER EVER PAY FOR HIM. WHAT I FEEL FOR THAT POS IS DEFINITELY NOT NOTHING TO DO WITH PRAYING. He IS THE DEVIL AND HE ATTACKS MEMBERS PM. Them. Just like a molester. P.M. you AND THEN ACT LIKE HE CARES. HE IS A LIER. And A DIRTY COP :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Robert 1246. HE DID NOT DO TO YOU WHAT HE DID TO ME . I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE HIM IN MY LIFE TIME . I HATE EVIL AND HE IS JUST THAT . SO LEAVE HIS AZZ ALONE. He IS A CRYBABY AS WELL. AND I KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM BUT THEY CAN NOT LOVE ME IF THEY LOVE ANY ONE THAT HAS ATTACKED ME FOR BELIEVING IN GOD. SO IF EVERYONE WANTS TO KISS HIS AZZ BLOCK ME. HELPING HAND MY AZZ​:bangbang: BRUCE 26 . I AM SAYING THIS TO YOU PUNK . BOBBY JEAN LEAVE MY GOD ALONE. POS . SIR :fire::bangbang::100::us:

There you go. That is what this place is for. Please don’t get this thread taken down. Don’t think you can have peace by making someone feel bad. I know you know that. If it makes you both feel better (which I think it does) have at it.

1 Like

I’ve been called a troll several times at this Community … it’s not fun at all. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I think I see the end of this thread…

8 Likes

Robert 1246 I have beat the HELL OUT OF BULLIES ALL MY LIFE . And. WHEN ANYONE ATTACKS MY FAITH . THEY WILL NEVER FORGET Bobby Jean . I WILL TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP . JUST WHAT A DEVIL IS . AND DO NOT PLAY WITH HIM . I DO NOT WANT NO PROBLEMS . LEAVE MY FAITH ALONE . Antichrist. KOOL . JUST LET ME BE I HAD NO PROBLEM TILL HE PM. Me with JUST HOW I MADE HIS SKIN CRAWL. MY GOD. AND CALLED ME PIOS. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT IS I KNOW HE CROSSED MY LINE . I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . And. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT . Get my ADDRESS FROM THE USCCA I AM AN AMERICAN :us: BELIEVER . AND I WILL NEVER TOLERATE THE DEVIL AND HIS PALS, Love Bobby Jean :feather::feather::tiger2::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl:.

Grate I will not be bullied Bobby Jean :feather::feather::tiger2::100::100::us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

1 Like

It has made you the fine upstanding member you are. That which does kill us makes us stronger. Someone once told me it’s a myth that a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun(who hasn’t heard that¿) I’m still standing.

3 Likes

:metal:
killstronger

6 Likes

God has the power to expel the Devil. He won’t expel another human being. The idea is to remove the Devil from the human. The only time a man can remove another man is when he is trying to murder you or your loved one. We were made in the image of God so we can remove the devil from the person from trying to stop his skin from crawling. If we don’t listen to the devil and take revenge we can do that. One doesn’t have to be a brain surgeon to do it. We do it every day without realizing it.

1 Like

I love that movie. BTTFIII

Any survivors? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Let me see if I’ve got this right.
This is a thread that has a sole purpose of making sure everyone that was on topic but went off topic can come to to change the topic so others can join them on the topic of being off topic by posting to this topic. Yep Got It!

7 Likes

@Mike164 …just stay on topic :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes