Favorite Gun Memes II

Unless it is a shotgun designed for slugs, which might have a rifled barrel.

3 Likes

Learn something new everyday… :sunglasses: Never heard of that before. But I not own any rifles and the only shotgun I own was my great-grandfather’s, double-barreled muzzle-loader - not a rifled barrel, either… :sunglasses:

They changed the definition of Cartridge to Casing just before Recession.:wink:

4 Likes

A 2022-08-05 17-34-07

3 Likes

9 Likes

Is that part of an authorized manual? No. It is not valid proof of anything, but ignorance.

Same for this post. So far, you have yet to provide any rational substance to your claim that “casing” is a valid term for the part of the cartridge that holds the primer, bullet, and propellent. I have provided proof based on the USCCA training material and the NRA training material.

Please provide where in your training manuals that casing was used. Where did you learn that casing was the proper term for the part of the cartridge that is properly termed “case”?

Let’s keep memes to be memes… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

However… this is real… :point_down:
A 2022-08-05 21-47-07

:roll_eyes: :open_mouth: :astonished: :scream:

1 Like

Source? Not likely an instruction manual. Prolly just like the meme, otherwise you would have posted the link. Proof - ZERO, as you did not source your claim.

Your claim reminds me of the claim that one needs to put a serial number on a firearm that one manufactured for personal use when it is sold. Not that I cared, but I researched it and found that claim to be false. Several years later, the president of the VCDL made a similar claim in a newsletter. I provided the link to the ATF site where it stated that was not true. In the next newsletter he retracted his statement. Just because something is widely believed to be fact, does not make it so, otherwise we would still believe the world to be flat and that the Sun revolves around the Earth - you likely still believe that as one can still find Internet sites to support that.

“Suck the joy out of a bj”

4 Likes

Honestly, who gives a ■■■■ if it’s the proper term?

Brass, case, casing, shell, magic pewpew holder…whatever! We all know what it is in reference to.

6 Likes

Every Responsible Armed Citizen…
… like this guy…? :sweat_smile:

damn-crazy

5 Likes

Words matter. Why else does the Democratic party co-opt terms, if they do not matter? Remember 1984? Should we now just call all of our firearms military-style assault weapons? Should we call men, “women”? Oh, wait…

So, Jerzy, you still cannot provide a valid source for rebuttal. It is also not wise to post videos of your range experience. You are still sore from the last time, I see. This just an Internet forum, get over yourself. If you get this but-hurt online, I would not want to see what you must be like in person.

23 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes