Favorite Gun Memes II

Send them a little bitch form.

People are way too easily offended around here.

15 Likes

We’re almost to the point, that I’m offended that you’re offended!

18 Likes

Add our present president’s picture to this group!

6 Likes

84e18f3663b23d4d

18 Likes

21 Likes

Amen I say Hooah! :us:

5 Likes

6 Likes

New Rorschach Test

11 Likes

3 Likes

What a pretty butterfly!

4 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Saw this sticker at an Arkansas Pilot station. (I’ve never seen one at a California Pilot. :thinking:)

9 Likes

The gat in the shoe!
If it was a glock , A glock in the croc
The strap; on the strap

1 Like

I thought they meant Saudi’s cause they generally are this not all but most of them ask a person who served there

1 Like

Punctuation would have really helped with that post.

1 Like

I remember back in the 90’s seeing Dianne Feinstein waving an AK47 around in congress … with her finger on the trigger. The AK was the big bad boogy man then…of course as we should know, during comrade Slick Willy’s occupation of our white house, all the sitting U.S. attorney’s were dispatched and replaced with libs…beginning in earnest the deliberate weakening of our justice system…now a sick joke. At that time they wanted to push more draconian gun laws but some of the “wiser” traitors said that “now is not the time”. Also remember the slaughter and burning to death of almost 86 men, women and children at Waco Texas under comrade Clinton’s watch by military, FBI, ATF and various others…a total and despicable violation of the Constitution. Oh, and the insertion of CS gas into the building…designated by the Geneva Convention as “too cruel for warfare”…I believe that Clinton was the catalyst that began in earnest the take over of our country by the left.

10 Likes

A Walther PPQ Navy SD and a Walther PDP!

3 Likes

I wonder if I would get fired if I pass this out to my co-workers at work. Lol

5 Likes

15 Likes