Exposed

Went to the grocery store today, I asked a store employee where something was, what I wanted was on the very top shelf, where the store things. I reached up and grabbed it. When I put it in my cart I realized she was looking at my hip. My sweat shirt had pulled up over Kim’s handle and the store employee noticed it. I calmly pulled my sweat shirt back down, she smiled and we went about our business. Sure is nice to live in a Pro 2A area.

13 Likes

:+1:
Thx God it works at Chicago’s Western Suburbs as well. :metal:

6 Likes

Don’t bet your groceries on it

2 Likes

At least yours didn’t catch the clip and dump a cocked and locked 1911 on the ground. I totally re-evaluated my holster selection after that. Fortunately it was me myself and I in the isle. There is nothing quite like being fully extended over your head, looking down and watching a 1911 tumble out of your britches and hit the floor still in the holster. We were all young, dumb and poor once.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

Just gonna call you 6, sounds like we are in the same page. As bout allot. As nyways,

Had same problem with sti 4 inch in the truck. Razor knife on leather took care of it.

2 Likes

Who’s Kim?

1 Like

1 Like