EDC revolver

Good post Frank47. Good “food for thought”, on preparing and viewing a situation from different angles. I was at the range today, hunting rifles and a revolver today.

Thought to share the following vid of Brooke; She was a contestant on the survivalist film series “Alone”. I thought it kind of cool — how “her take” normalizes the idea of “carrying”. Her style happened to be revolver. Hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

The picture is my range ammo I would not use fmj for defense round…

I would use Gold Dot 357 Magnum 135 Grain or 38+p defense ammo

4 Likes

Here in shotcago, they travel in packs. They are supported and encouraged by the demoncrap/communists. The newly elected mayor said they only riot, loot and murder to get money to eat. They use semi-automatic extended 30 round (or more) magazines with a Glock full auto trigger. Thanks to governor prickster, honest citizens can only carry a pistol and it must be 15 rounds or less. Even with 15 rounds and multiple magazines, your no match for a better equipped animalistic horde. A revolver out here would give you enough time to start to pray before the horde descended. Stay away from demoncrap/communist controlled areas.

5 Likes

Buddha-In-The-Sun , I carry my , twins , single action,S&W,3,57’s one on each side :bangbang: and they are blessed to be nexted to my USMC KABAR seven ENCH, fighting knifes so, my DENIM WRANGLER LONG SLEEVE SHIRT , and everything is concealed enough to get ,it, and conceal , it , no need to reload , , treat people right ,:bangbang:and ,situational,AWARENESS, truly ,be aware of your surroundings, and act , right , and Respect every one and Have Honor, and , PRAY FOR PEACE , be Ready for war, , BRAINS BEFORE BULLETS :latin_cross::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::sparkles::dizzy::100::bangbang::heart::sparkles::100::100::100:

3 Likes

Beautiful gun. Love the grips… how do they feel in the hand? I have a S&W Bodyguard, 5 shot .38 that I used to carry as a backup on my ankle. Although I carried a semi-auto, it was always nice knowing I had it as a backup. Plus, it was quicker and easier to draw while sitting in the truck, than the semi-auto on my hip.

5 Likes

DDavid57, MOVE TO TEXAS And truly Live FREE, and Our GOVERNOR AND ATTORNEY GENERAL KEN PAXTON :chile::bangbang::100:HAS ,YOUR BACK IF , YOUR A , AMERICAN , And You Are Not a CRIMINAL, or a FELON AND YOU ARE NOT A DRUG ADDICTE , OR A, man that can not afford to pay your child support :bangbang::100::chile::us: come TO TEXAS :chile::100::bangbang: AND , YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY AND PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVE ONES :bangbang::100::chile:, AND HAVE A VERY BLESSED PLACE TO LIVE FREE , and DEFEND YOURSELF ,FROM CRIMINALS , and have the American DREAM , is , STILL ALIVE AND WELL AMEN :latin_cross::chile::us::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::heart::heart::cactus::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::id:

3 Likes

I love these grip fits my hand just right. It helps me manage the recoil a little bit better.

3 Likes

Don149 my m&p,9 S&W 2.0 has four extra grips that came in the box,!! And an extra 17,Round magazine, and after reading what you just said I figured out that they are to change the width of the handle of the , thank you I thought they were just for the texture for slippage of the grip not the width ! The USCCA has my very m&p S&W on the center fold of the USCCA magazine , I was so excited I put the center fold picture of my m&p S&W ,9 on my wall at Last I bought A decent fire arm , on my first Purchase of a fire arm , research is a must when going to buy what you are going to put your very Life on THANK YOU SIR Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather::us:

1 Like

GREG12 , JUST LIKE GOD SAID TWO BUY :bangbang:TWO, , I have two of every , one you just mentioned, and. Wait for it o yes :bangbang: I have two RED RIDER BB, Lever action rifles , and fully loaded thank you Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::sparkles::dizzy:

2 Likes

I recommend a ice pick necklace like I wear around my neck four ENCH long feather :feather: from the air , letting out of the lung of the sad bad man that soon will be in need of a friend and I love to help my friends in need amen Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::100::bangbang::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow! I love your reply. We are currently trying to get everything in place to make our escape from the communist state of Illinoid, like so many have done the last decade. Hope to be there soon.

3 Likes

David 57 you all come to TEXAS ASAP​:chile::100::bangbang:. My call sign,A,B,R, :100::sparkles:ALL, BUSINESS,REVENGE, A,B,R, and the BAD GUYS, PAID :100::bangbang: AND WHEN YOU SEEK REVENGE , DIG, TWO , GRAVES, :100::bangbang::us::us::us:, I am still DIGGING ,EVEN IN MY SLEEP :bangbang: VENGEANCE , IS, MINE,SAITH, THE LORD THY, GOD,:bangbang::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::us::us::100::100::100::bangbang:Bobby Jean, p,s I AM, NOT GOD, :bangbang::sparkles::sparkles::zap::zap::dizzy:Just A, man , sad ,man!!!

1 Like

Russell77 I have a super RUGER BLACK HAWK 44, MAGNUM NEW MODEL and it’s at least 30,years old and every one I let shoot it. Makes them shake ,3,00grains , I shot a 55,gallon barrel full of water dead center and it put holes the size of silver dollars THROU both sides and went THROU a tractor trailer Loaded with grain and kept going :bangbang: I RETIRED , my 44,super RUGER black Hawk MAGNUM , after that day , I kid you not , my friend had a colt 45 , and the same barrel of water it,!! Just put a dime size hole in the 55,gallon barrel and dropped in to the bottom , A FIRE ARM THAT WILL DO THAT MUCH DAMAGE IS NOT , any good for edc and the trailer had the same size holes , in an out , not KOOL :bangbang: I have had it SENCE I was 18, years old , it’s in the safe , come to TEXAS AND LIVE FREE , A,B,R, is up to GOD NOT US AMEN :latin_cross:

Simple if you can not breathe you can not fight. If you can not see you can not fight and any one that does not understand that has already lost the fight :dizzy::zap::sparkles::owl::feather::feather::100:

Nathan 57 six 357, rounds placed in the right spot and that six for one if you do lose your life and after six bad guys hit the ground I BLEAVE Most if not all the rest are all ready running to clam that you just killed all their pals they left on the ground after the first bad guys head exploded :question::question::question::dizzy::zap::sparkles::owl::feather::feather:

One of the things about handguns is they are weak and ineffective as a general rule when it comes to physiologically stopping someone immediately.

Also remember that the average hit rate in defensive gun uses and officer involved shootings, going back decades, is about 20%.

It is extremely unlikely that a person with a 6 shot revolver would land one well placed shot on each of 6 different attackers and that each of those single handgun hits would immediately incapacitate that attacker.

My view is that given 20% as the average hit rate, and that attackers often require multiple good hits to stop them, 6 shots is probably generally most likely enough to physiologically stop 1 attacker.

6 Likes

David 57. Texas TRUELY is the GRATEST STATE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN AND I HAVE BEEN A LOTS OF PLACES. THEY HAVE A SAYING IN THE PAN HANDEL OF TEXAS IF YOU EVER WEAR OUT A PAIR OF SHOES YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE. I HAVE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE MOVE AWAY AND COME BACK HOME KAZ TEXAS IS FREEDOM. IF YOU ARE NOT A CRIMINAL. KAZ HUNTSVILLE PRISON HAS PLENTY OF ROOM AND WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY A WE USE IT THANK GOD WE ARE PUTTING IN AN EXPRESS LANE :chile::100::latin_cross:

1 Like

You are very Right I just bought my 357 black Hawk it’s just like my 22,six mag lots heavier I am so blessed Thank you Sir Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::us:

1 Like

Yes SIR, I’m going back to my two 22,magnum six guns :bangbang::100:After trying to get get just the right round :bangbang: THAT I BLEAVE THAT , I do not want to hit , anyone , that is behind a bad man, so I’m dialing back to my m&p S&W 9 Back up, and my little sixes :bangbang: I AM just trying to protect my self and family , :bangbang::100: Not , FIGHT , A , WAR , VERY NICE 357Black Hawks , THANK YOU SIR , 38”s would hurt my , :bangbang::100:babies AMEN :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather: Bobby Jean :100:

3 Likes

Where are those other rounds going??? YOU are responsible for EVERY round fired. Want to be in court defending one missed round that hit an innocent? I don’t!

LE has the luxury of department defense and if they followed policy, immunity. I don’t, do you?

If you want one shot stop, the three most important issues are 1. bullet placement, 2. bullet placement and 3. bullet placement. All else is a distant fourth.

3 Likes