Does.Your.Children.know.how to get.ahold.of.You?

Does your children know how to get ahold of you if they have an emergency?

2 Likes

Oh yes, our youngest is 25yrs old, oldest is 46yrs old, and they still do!

3 Likes

Ted44 that’s GREAT THAT MEANS YOU RAISED THEM RIGHT BROTHER . Love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: great job sir. Great job :orthodox_cross::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang:

1 Like

Not only in emergency situations. Family is always Family, especially Parents - Children combo. My boys call me or my wife almost every day. :blush:

(I’m guessing both want to shoot better and need an Instructor… :crazy_face: )

2 Likes

No they love you hell we all love you brother you saved me a lot I was so pizz about my ammunition 22 and I was going to destroy all my 22s because all my ammunition was old wet cheap and watching the rounds going blip blip blip blip. I was not happy with them and I thought they all sucked. Had you not explained an I was getting rid of them all and they cost a lot too or five are great ALSOME in fact they cost a grand each for two of them I don’t play an you told me about rimfire rim fire . And I ran out to the pit and got my babies back I am not kidding your children love you brother you could just get them there permits and they would be gone but they call that’s love jerzees Definitely brother . Debbie ann loves you KAZ I was truly going to destroy all my junk and it was just the ammo. Thanks for that because I was destroying them all now I know about rim fire. And they have new 22.AMMUN THAT IS GARENTED TO NOT MISS FIRE AND ITS THE FASTEST 22 rounds in the world 20. Grains . Seist rounds 1850 fps THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND BROTHER SIR THEY LOVE YA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::chile::us::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

Everyone from the oldest to the youngest and everyone in between! :+1:

2 Likes

They Do, and we know how to get ahold of them.

Kinda a along this line. At Christmas time when all of the kids were here we were laughing about how all of my now adult children remember the “Code Word” was from elementary school days.

1 Like

Nicaragua

2 Likes