Does Optics Planet still give the USCCA discount?

I’m not seeing Optics Planet in the list of places USCCA members get a discount at. Did they stop, or am I missing it?

2 Likes

Does Optics Planet ever deliver orders? Or do they still just take your money and say, “It’s on backorder” when you inquire about the thing you bought that was supposedly, “in stock”?

6 Likes

:thinking:
I’ve never had single problem with purchases and on-time delivery from Optic Planet…

2 Likes

So, you never ordered from them I see.

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

Do you want me to post all orders’ receipts? :face_with_monocle:

I mentioned it several times… if one person has a problem it is not a global issue.
Let’s stick to the OP’s question.

3 Likes

@JoeC exact same problem, 2 times in a row. I stopped buying from them. I go to bhphoto, for glass and other accessories or MidwayUSA. Refuse to buy from Amazon any more either.

4 Likes

Yeah, they’ll never see another dime from me. I can count on one finger the amount of people who’ve had good experiences with them, and I’m not going to name any names on here, so @Jerzees your secret is safe.

1 Like

A 2021-10-05 23-38-03

1 Like

very negative experience with OP. Short version. Order $300+ gun case received wrong one 2 weeks later. RMA # returned and 4 weeks later no new gun case and no CC charge reversed. Almost impossible to take to customer service, but even when I did they could not help. New charge shows up for gun case order. Now have 2 charges and no product. Open dispute charge on CC. Decided to try back door for help and called in to place a order. explained why I was really calling and to my pleasant surprise this person cared, got a manager involved, and 2 weeks later had the gun case I ordered and extra charge removed. Way too much effort and time spent to save $10 for product. Will never order from OP again.

1 Like

I’ve ordered a number of items from them for a number of years and have no complaints. I must be one of the lucky ones. :+1:

1 Like

To answer the OP, I don’t recall seeing a uscca code for them. I’ve not had issues with orders from optics planet, but have heard of others that have. I typically stick to MidwayUSA fwiw

I did find this link to USCCA Partners and was unable to find optics planet (maybe it doesn’t include retailers)

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/official-partners/

2 Likes

Back to the original question; I am pretty sure I have called USCCA and gotten a unique one time use code for OpticsPlanent. I’ve gotten several one time use codes so there must not be a limit, just need a new code for each order.

2 Likes

I have too, but it was a couple months ago, and I’m not seeing Optics Planet in the “Members Only Discounts” section anymore. However, that list seems to be a lot shorter than it used to, so maybe it’s just not on there at the moment. @Dawn, do you know?

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like they offer one anymore. Here is the list for the current member-only discounts: https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/benefits/perks

Maybe there’s another provider on the list that has a similar product to what y’all are looking for?

Thanks! Sportsmans Guide has what I want, Optics Planet would have just had a slightly better price with a USCCA discount, and I was going to use the extra money for ammo… :grinning: