Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

The most popular president in history - 81 million votes - making his way through a swarm of fans. Even Jesus himself was never this celebrated. Thank God for the AR15. Unlike an EV it doesn’t need to be charged up on a cold winter day.

8 Likes

The only people there were reporters, his staff and security:

9 Likes

Brandon wasn’t there either.

15 Likes

His security is the reason there were no other people there. They had cleared the area.

3 Likes

There wasn’t anyone there because when they seen who it was they all left.
Had Trump rolled up there would have been people lining the streets they would have had to make way for him to get inside then he would’ve bought everyone a burger or a milkshake.

6 Likes

When Trump goes into a Pizzeria it’s elbow to elbow. No one cares and connecting 16,000 homes and businesses to high speed internet in NC is a pitiful announcement not worth the jet fuel used to warm up Air Force 1 jet engines.

9 Likes

“They” cleared the area because the area stunk.

5 Likes

"When pRESIDENT ‘Skid Mark’ talks…Crickets!..People go "WHAT?‘’

3 Likes

I am quite sure the area was already clear.

3 Likes

@Jeffrey158 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Correct Sir,
You don’t have to clear an empty Perimeter, ‘Skid mark Joe’ just has to
get out of the Limo (carefully) and saunter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ok, ok
shuffle up to the take-out window and get his precious Ice cream (what is he (6)?
I JOKE about my Waffle addiction (I really like Bacon Burrito’s better—easier to
handle while driving)
This is our Commander-in-Chief? Folks Please! Seriously?
And take a look at his Once Bitten Twice Shy security Details, some are downright ‘Fluffy!’
(and I ought to know Amirite! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:)
Look @ DJT’s Special Forces…No Comparison
This is like a lop sided cage match between Ronda Rousy and Troop 66 of the Girl Scouts!

I’d rather talk to Guy Fieore about Burgers than watch Old Seniable eat another cone…

This is Retarded

4 Likes

6 Likes

This is ELDER ABUSE!

7 Likes

And Jill is the primary abuser in this case. She should be charged and arrested accordingly.

5 Likes

Sadly if joe knew Jesus then all would be great.

He would never remember.

4 Likes

“If he only had a Brain” whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle :crazy_face:

2 Likes