Confessions of a Newbie

Vedder holsters EDC belt. Fits great thru belt loops without taking it apart. So once you size it you’re good to go. It has cobra buckles so no weak spot there. Worth every penny. I have 2 and love them. You won’t need steel these things are sturdy!!!

The only reason I have 2 is because of color not quality.

2 Likes

After trying probably a dozen different "gun belts’ over the years I found these, tried one, and love it. Very comfortable for all day wear and just the right amount of reinforcement to make it a great gun belt.

2 Likes

I wish someone would have explained appendix carry to me in terms that made it understandable. I carried at 4 o clock for two years before a YouTube video made it possible for me to go AIWB. Now I wouldn’t go back.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @Anthony6! Do you have a link to that Youtube video by any chance? I’d love to see it!

1 Like

Dawn:

I first saw this guy on the Warrior Poet Society channel, and then found his own channel. He’s quite the prolific video creator and some of his stuff is pretty funny. But this one is actually what helped me overcome my inability to carry AIWB.

https://youtu.be/LYVekHI7fzQ

This one, however, is hilarious. Its from Warrior Poet Society and they’re funnier than the Three Stooges (even though they’re 1/3 fewer stooges).

https://youtu.be/ag71l93rvao

I apologize in advance for anything that is inappropriate for a kind young lady like yourself, but these are the two videos that convinced me that its doable. Also, WPS released a video a few days ago on EDC belts, cataloging what I had discovered independently that the quality of the EDC belt and the ease of adjustment of it are the two things that are as vital to the process as selecting the right holster (for me that’s a Harry’s Holster).

Regards,

t

4 Likes

I met him at the Expo and didn’t realize who he was. He looked familiar - I was embarrassed when I realized who he was later :blush:

Thanks for the warning about the possible inappropriateness - the warning is always welcome so that I don’t play it loudly at work and we all have fair warning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I scored a lightly used black leather Galco owb holster with thumbstrap for a Ruger P89 I just bought for $10. The same one new normally goes for about $70+.

1 Like