Coming to a garden near you

5 Likes

Clearly we’re headed towards communism!

6 Likes

And starvation. Ohhh… Wait, bill and malinda will save us. :unamused:

5 Likes

No farms. No food.

7 Likes

Starting to remind me of what we did to the Indians. Take the good land under the Governments umbrella and move them to the bad lands.

5 Likes

Do you have livestock or are they emotional support animals?
IMG_1806

8 Likes

According to the wonder child occasional-cortex… You don’t need farms when you have grocery stores!!!

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m goint to have to remember that one.

4 Likes

Here to help ,humor or piss off when I can :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Not too long ago there were stories out of Iowa about such things as a 3 acre hydroponic farm built into 8-10 glass enclosed buildings being raided by thugs who destroyed the buildings, contents.
They even broke into the farmer’s house and threatened his youngsters as well. The farmer had.a 12 ga but, there were 5 or 6 armed thugs.
The thugs bragged about how they represented some wealthy large farmers who did not like the competition or the high quality the hydroponics farmer was delivering…
A similar story about another small farmer with only about two hundred acres who had a master’s from Iowa state in agronomy (sp?) and a bachelors in animal husbandry. He used his education to run a very successful small farm and the story goes he got raided as well.
They burned his crops, killed his cattle and made his family get out of their house which ws burned.
I do not know if either story is true as I only read about it on the internet and have yet in roughly two years heard or seen it on radio or tv. But, with China and Bill Gates being the largest farm owners in America and competition being frowned on by “big business” it makes you think.

3 Likes