Collaboration with the Enemy

Hypothetically speaking,we’ve been attacked.Shtf wide open.Okay let’s say you have enemy sympathizers/collaborators.What do we do with them?

6 Likes

Certainly I would want to know who/where they were. I suppose the easiest way to do that would be to put them on Stansbury Island in the Great Salt Lake.

6 Likes

I think in times of warlike activities, that’s treason.
Round them up, get a rope or firing squad. Hypothetically speaking!

Aaaahhhhh, what am I talking about, we’re in the sh#t now. Collaborators are the media and the sympathizers are the traitorous college staff and students. The enemies are walking right through the front door!

14 Likes

And Demanding Attention, Rights, Status and Standing…

9 Likes

Judging from the current situation at our establishments of higher learning… collaboration seems to be taught to fools there.

12 Likes

Our comms are broken so there’s no way to stop what’s going on!
It’s left to an individual and a on an individual basis!
Militia “bad”, enemy “good”.

9 Likes

Garbage in, garbage out!

10 Likes

While I truly hope it never happens here…when it does I’m going to smile…all this time,effort,training and money actually didn’t go to waste.

7 Likes

There goes my Regular status comeback…maybe 2025 :thinking:

13 Likes

I’m really starting to see why they go after vets. We may be the only hope left.

11 Likes

Veterans are always targeted.
I used to Volunteer at Hines VA in Hospice. Long talks with many great Heros.
We are all under attack now. However , there are so many that are willing to ride in the cattle car to the death camps taking their children with them…
One thing that I know for certain is that the media lays in wait for any of us that do not drink from the Woke Cup of Lies to not necessarily make an error , but stick up for ourselves/speakout against the pushed nonsense and we are the one being hauled off to prison/sued/careers ruined.

10 Likes

Hypothetically speaking, extreme prejudice. Hypothetically.

7 Likes

One of the Biggest complaints on THE BAND of Brothers
was the depiction of what the French Citizens did to the female Collaborator’s.
(There were men also who offered aid and comfort to the enemy but the
brutal depiction of being rounded up hair cut off, clothes ripped showed street justice
when the Nazi’s were run off!
I say all that because when it happens HERE, We don’t have to rely on memory/Here say.
It’s right in our faces 24/7 news cycles. WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE! (ALLEGEDLY!)

They’ve done serious damage to this country by Drinkin’ the wrong teams Kool-Aid!
Justice will be served

7 Likes

Hypothetically speaking if shtf here…they will be treated the same as the enemy…two in the chest one in the head.

5 Likes

Hypothetically speaking they are a distraction. Focus on the threat.

3 Likes

Hypothetically speaking they are one of the threats.

10 Likes

Yes, threats that aren’t obviously conceived as deadly cannot be dealt with as deadly. They have to have the means to carry out the threat.
Edit- eminent threat was the word I was looking for.

3 Likes

You left out public hanging

6 Likes

If you believe Real Raw News Brother THAT is already happening right now!
(‘they’ say it’s like a mad magazine type of website… RIGHT!)

3 Likes

This thread’s premise is as looney as the participants. It should be closed and deleted by any moderator with any sense.