Church shooting Houston Tx.

just came across the news a woman carrying a ‘‘long gun’’ at a church in Houston Tx. started shooting and was stopped by a deputy sheriff
at this time the only fatality was the shooter

9 Likes

I wonder if it’s an evil black AR-15 rifle.

4 Likes

Ya, Joel Osteen’s Church
They capped the shooter
and a child brought to the Service also died as of 19:11 (% yrs old)
another Parishioner was also wounded.

Sick ■■■■

9 Likes

A woman in a trenchcoat opened fire with a long gun inside celebrity pastor Joel Osteen’s megachurch in Texas before being gunned down by two off-duty officers

Methinks they’re part of their security team.

14 Likes

Cant’ go anywhere unarmed!

9 Likes

She managed to hit one person in the leg,

She brought the child,

This was a suicide, she just couldn’t do it herself.

My prayers go out to the boy.

7 Likes

My first thought was, Super Bowl Sunday + mega-personality, if it were an AR-15 rifle, it’s a perfect storm in favor of anti-2A crowd.

4 Likes

They released shooter’s identity. Oh boy, where to begin… Trump was right!

7 Likes

They’ve stooped to a new low, now the democrats are sending out women and children!
What’s next? Infants with bombs in their diapers :question:
Would not put it past them.

10 Likes

I didn’t see anything about her identity, just that she had an AR-15 with “Free Palestine” written on it. Can’t wait to learn more about her.

And in other news, Democrats have introduced a bill in Congress that would outlaw church security teams.

12 Likes

I waited for more information before commenting on the shooter’s possible motive.

When I read “trench coat,” for some wicked reason, I pictured her as wearing a hijab and the usual long dress where a rifle could be easily concealed.

4 Likes

Mental case from El Salvador, multiple prior crimes. Palestine angle is news to me.

8 Likes

So, it’s a he, not a she?
Poor kid dragged into this mess (pun intended).

7 Likes

We could eliminate gun violence, falsely so-called, if Democrats would stop carrying out these shootings.

:man_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

Not to worry fbi and the child sniffer will blame MAGA extremist and the media will justify the shooting.

10 Likes

I wonder if this crazy left a manifest, like her mental sister had in Memphis attack against a Christian school.

5 Likes

I’d like mass shooting motives for $500, Alex. Methinks the motive is not too hard to figure out.

12 Likes

Sounds like the kid was a human shield. Talk about “without natural affection” (2 Timothy 3:3).

12 Likes

He/she probably was unable to distinguish between a church and a synagogue :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

“we will take care of Saturday people, then of the Sunday people…”

Maybe she forgot what day it was.

9 Likes