Chinese Spy Balloon

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Biden’s diapers

Seriously now, should have been shot down as soon as it breached Alaskan airspace.

7 Likes

Fire bombs

5 Likes

Yes, it should have been shot down long ago.

I find it very disconcerting that it is monitoring our nuclear missile silos. I find it even worse that our government would allow them to openly monitor our nuclear missile silos without doing anything to stop them.

My blood pressure will not allow me to continue on this topic.

6 Likes

Why couldn’t I have been just snagged by a cargo plane or depending on elevation a helicopter and dropped on the floor of the UN the way the Soviets did the U2?

3 Likes

Neo-con sabre rattling in the endless DC swamp creature competition for more money. “Chinese balloons over Montana pose an existential security threat to the US! We need Congress to print more money to spend on defense against the Godless Chinese (our largest trading partner) to prepare for war (our fondest wish, 'cause then we would have unlimited money).”

2 Likes

One of those landed in Bly Oregon and it killed a school teacher and some children I believe. They were an attempt to catch the west coast forests on fire.

3 Likes

I believe this balloon is up at an extreme altitude. Likely higher than most planes can fly.

3 Likes

This is also a distinct possibility. I wouldn’t put it past the military industrial complex to keep manufacturing threats to increase their profits.

Though maybe it’s aliens and the worn out weather balloon excuse just doesn’t work anymore so they are trying the old Chinese spy balloon ploy??

5 Likes

Yeah probably so. May have to have a Elon musk to do it! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Someone once told me that a “Red Dawn” style attack on US soil was impossible. Do we still think this is impossible?

Do we wait till they land, how stupid are we going to get?
We’re being invade from ground forces from the south, and now from the air to the north, what does it take for a half brain to realize that the danger is clear and present? I guess the excuse is, we can’t build a wall in the sky! DUH! I’m seeing a five star hotel in New York waiting with open arms, a case of Corona and Broadway tickets!
Meanwhile in Ukraine they’re teaching AARP folks the mechanics of an AK47!

Sorry, I can’t post what our military is up to! But it doesn’t look like that!

Talk about surveillance! I’m waiting for 6000 of them to perform a HALO jump. I’m sure two more balloons are going to settle over the US in the coming weeks, it’s the wind, stupid!
If y’all are not willing to attack it, I will! Sarcasm deployed! Because that’s all we got left!
Should we start making memes of Chinese soldiers attacking the US?
Maybe there’s just nothing to fear, am I on an island?
I don’t know about you, but I’m joining the “Wolverines”.

2 Likes

I really think it was a test run and the next one will have a nuke on it for an EMP attack

4 Likes

Impossible is a very strong word. I would call it highly improbable. There are many reasons for this, but for the sake of discussion, look how much trouble Russia is having with Ukraine. Do we really think the United States would be easier to conquer?

Along with improbable, I would also call it unnecessary. If a competitor sees the United States as a threat, they don’t need to land military forces on our soil. The borders are open, the internet is vulnerable, our infrastructure is fragile, our information corporations are unreliable, our people are divided and gullible, and there is a growing portion of the population that is unpatriotic (I mean that in the literal sense that they hate their own country).

I’m just saying that if I were a nation bent on weakening the United States, I wouldn’t send an Army.

6 Likes

Very Very Sad, But True.

3 Likes

We were closely monitoring the airspace during 9/11. Doesn’t inspire confidence, matter of fact, confidence in our leaders ( using that word loosely ) is ZERO!

4 Likes

YES! I do. We’ve become very very weak!

2 Likes

I’m happy to see there are many of us in agreement. Shoot the freakin’ thing down; “but officer, I was just target shooting and I guess i missed my target- oops.” All y’all in Montana should be out there plinking at the damn thing, winner gets a chicken dinner. When the federal government fails to protect its citizenry, it’s up to the citizens to step up. Kinda like the Revolutionary War. We got fed up with being ruled by a monarchy and dumped a bunch of tea, then we handed the invading country their respective proverbial beasts of burden. Just sayin’. Let’s Go Brandon! FJB!

3 Likes

Call me suspicious, When this kind of thing happens I always have to wonder, what is going on in the background? We had to have seen this thing coming, we had to have known where it came from, but still there it sits, right over our silos AND we don’t mitigate it read shoot it down (because we’re afraid it will injure someone on the ground?). Is it possible that our “leaders” are actually good with this, are happy allowing to take place?

5 Likes

Not to worry, it’s a very large payload at the bottom of the balloon!
It’s just a BLIMP with a bomb underneath, nothing to see here! In layman’s terms!
I have a few terms as well!
When are we going to check the weather over China with our own
balloons? At least it won’t be obvious that we’re spying!

3 Likes

China says it is a “civilian research airship”. It is theirs. As for purpose? Don’t even doubt it.

Well, there is a chance to do the right thing. Because 2nd balloon

4 Likes

I got a civilian airship as well.

9 Likes