Can't Post anything

Anybody else having this problem?

Test-123, test 123 @Jesse

4 Likes

You posted that?

5 Likes

I am having trouble posting.

1 Like

I think this is normal, depending on the category under which you’re posting a new topic. Fun/Humor, for example raises this alert, while News/Current Events doesn’t. I think it’s just a configuration thing from the moderators. When they come online in the morning, they’ll either approve or cancel your post… depending.

4 Likes

It’s not a “problem.” Just be patient.

4 Likes

Yeah… It happened to me one time… unfortunately that was a very bad time the system did it to me.
I created thread for somebody’s BirthDay… and it was postponed for next 2 days… :rage:
So yes, be patient. Hopefully it won’t ruin any surprises :joy:

3 Likes

It has happened several times to me. I was not sure if it was because I was flagged on a couple posts previously.

Brown sugar Bourbon Pork loin

6 Likes

Good morning Jesse,

Yes, there are certain categories that need approval before it posts to the USCCA Community. The reason for this was we were seeing an increase in threads being started that are the same as other threads already started in the Community. In an effort to keep things cleaned up and easy to navigate, we would then direct you to the previously started thread. This also allows us to change the category if it was something that would fit better elsewhere.

We do our best to respond to these in a timely fashion and always welcome you to message us directly if you have any questions.

I do not see a pending post from you right now. Is there still a post that you tried to start that is pending?

5 Likes

3 Likes

others had worse experiences … :rofl:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist… Definitely it’s not my intention to convert this thread to another meme / humor one :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :love_you_gesture:

A 2021-11-10 13-07-46

4 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

@USCCA,

What’s @Jesse solution?

2 Likes

@Randall318 when wanting to make a post in those categories that require approval, make the post and submit it.

We will approve or deny the post as soon as we can and if we deny the post, we will let you know the reason for that or ask you to make changes before we approve.

If you are not seeing any approval or response for 24 hours, please DM one of us so that we can be sure to address it.

3 Likes

That’s right!

I know the feeling! I’m not G-67 classified yet :joy:

3 Likes

@Todd30 that looks delicious, you should come down to Chesapeake,VA and open up TODDS.

3 Likes

All I need is a Backer,… someone to finance . Location is key!

2 Likes

Coming soon to Chesapeake,VA :joy:

A 2021-11-11 15-29-49

4 Likes