Can anyone validate this? Biden Grant Program to Fund Free Crack Pipes for 'Equity'

Yea that is sure to help an already out of control crisis on the tax payers dime.

2 Likes

It’s been said up there somewhere. They’ve already got the pipes. Probably been handing them out for a while. This is just another money laundering scheme. Another place to say money is going only to be able to then place that money in Their own accounts.

1 Like

OK folks. It is NOT a free crack pipe from Uncle Sugar. It is a “safe smoking kit”. Peppermint Patty says it most likely does not have a federally funded crack pipe inside.

Just my tin foil hat conspiracy theory, but it might contain a small pipe for smoking tobacco, alcohol swabs, lip balm… But no crack pipe.

And that is technically true in my state. A “crack pipe” has to have crack residue on it to be illegal… So, a “tobacco pipe” is legal here.

1 Like

In fact people who say “crack pipe” are spreading false narrative and undermining trust in govt. You know what DOJ thinks of them.

1 Like

I guess since it provides “equity” a well made crack pipe is the status symbol currently. when will Rolex start making them?

It’s validated when they say it ain’t so! Right from the podium! If they tell you it’s raining from the podium, you obviously don’t need an umbrella! If they tell you it’s a peaceful riot, duck!

5 Likes

Hmm, until there is drug residue on it, it is just a pipe. At least that is how it is here.

1 Like

Just how familiar are you with the subject? (hopefully from the point of someone who checks the pipes into evidence)

Can you imagine the the sh!@# storm, no, cat 6 typhoon had Donald Trump sent crack pipes to disadvantaged communities?!

1 Like

Well, they sell the pipes in the local convenience stores legally. But, a pipe with drug residue on it is called drug paraphernalia.

2 Likes

If a gun shoots in a forest, and there’s no one around to hear, is it equipped with a silencer? :thinking:

1 Like

@Alces_Americanus Ask the bear. :grinning:

1 Like

@Fred_G Or the Pope?

1 Like

Is there a federal grant program that’ll help me with my addiction? I’m addicted to ammo… all types, all calibers. I was born this way, but the military reinforced my addiction and made me a lifelong sufferer. If there’s ammo to be had, I’ll smoke it. My family has even gone hungry just so I could afford another “fix”. Please say you’ll help an old ammo freak.

5 Likes