Can a President be Criminally Prosecuted

Indeed. May you live in interesting times. May you come to attention of higher power. May ALL of your dreams come true.

This is, in fact, the argument that Trump’s lawyers are making – that the President is immune from criminal prosecution for any crimes committed unless the President is first impeached and convicted.

No matter what the court decides, it will be vilified for many years to come.

If it rules against Trump’s argument, the pro-Trump supporters will claim that the court is corrupt and working for leftists who want to keep Trump off the ballot.

If the court accepts Trump’s argument it will be vilified as a corrupt political Trump-lacky. Such a ruling also closes the door on any future criminal prosecutions of folks like Biden who used their influence and office to enrich their family (e.g., Hunter Biden’s appointment to the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma in spite of having no expertise in such things). Such a ruling is akin to giving the President a sort of super-immunity for criminal activity because, as a practical matter, there will never be an impeachment and conviction by the House and Senate. It will also empower a President to use the office to punish, even imprison political rivals and is one more step down the road to turning the US into a banana Republic.

3 Likes

WELCOME!
Patrick!
and
billmovesfast!

You are Joining right on time!
Buckle up boyz!

Donmovesslow! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and my Brother: “Runwithscizzors!” He’s a TRIP!
WWGslowlyWGA!

3 Likes

Mark697 I BELIEVE THAT IF EVERY ONE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SO AFRAID OF WHAT THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN DOING :bangbang::100::100::100::us: AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ACT. THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY CAN SHOW UP AT THE WHITE HOUSE AND :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::bangbang: DEMAND :bangbang: THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY TO BE CHARGED . AND WE THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE . CAN . FIRE THE PRESIDENT . AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS BETRAYED THE CONSTITUTION OF THE USA. :us: AND THAT WOULD MEAN THAT WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH . TO KNOW THAT THE CONSTITUTION :bangbang::100::us::us::us: HAS BEEN . BROKEN ALL TO HELL :bangbang::100::100: AND THE PEOPLE CAN . ASEND ON THE CAPITAL OF THE USA THE WHITE HOUSE . AND DEMAND THAT WE HAVE JUSTICE OF OUR COUNTRY AND REMOVE A DICTATOR . THE CONSTITUTION SAYS THAT THE GOVERNMENT CAN NOT . DESTROY OUR COUNTRY AND TREASON IS IN PLAIN SIGHT AND WE THE PEOPLE ARE WHO HAS TO DECIDE . IF. WE ALL HAVE SEEN THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN OVER TAKIN BY A FOREIGN POWER AND OUR PRESIDENT . IS INVOLVED . AND SENATORS HAVE THE HOUSE . IF. OUR PRESIDENT HAS SOLD OUT THE ENTIRE USA . AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS IN ON COMMITTING TREASON . WE THE PEOPLE . DO NOT HAVE TO . LET MORE TRAITORS IN CONGRESS AND THE HOUSE :bangbang:TO. JUST CONTINUE. TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION . CAN SHOW UP AND THE PEOPLES HOUSE . AND DEMAND . THAT THE . CONSTITUTION. BE IN FORCED . AND THIS CAN HAPPEN . IF THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT STOP THE COUNTRY FROM BEING OVER THRONE. WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY DO NOT HAVE TO LET OUR GOVERNMENT . DESTROY OUR COUNTRY . Right IN FRONT OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE . We THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY . HAVE THE CONSTITUTION . AND WE KNOW ALL OUR RIGHTS . WE DO NOT HAVE TO . LET ANY . GOVERNMENT . AND THE PRESIDENT . COMMITT . TREASON . THE FRAMERS OF THE CONSTITUTION . SET IN PLACE :bangbang: WHAT WE THE PEOPLE ARE TO DO . IF OUR GOVERNMENT . HAS . BE WEAPONIZED .AGAINST . THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH OUR PRESIDENT . AT THE COMMAND OF OUR GOVERNMENT BETRAYAL. OF . AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE . THIS IS SO TREACHEROUS THAT I BELIEVE THIS WOULD MEAN WAR . AND BIDEN HAS ALREADY SAID THAT HE HAS . F,16,”s AND WE ONLY HAVE M.”16”s A.R.,15”s :bangbang: AND BIDEN HAS SAID THAT HE HAS F.16”s. TO USE AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE . SAID THIS . AND HE SAID IT ON NATIONAL T.V. LOVE Bobby Jean :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::brick::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Just what I think mark. . I DEFINITELY KNOW THAT TEXAS IS IS IN DANGER OF BEING OVER RAN AND THE ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS COMING INSIDE OF OUR COUNTRY ARE COMING BY REQUEST OF BIDEN AND BIDEN IS WANTING TO CUT OUR BARB WIRE AND LET EVERYONE ONE COME STRAIGHT IN TO AMERICA :us: AND WE ARE AT THE BRAKING POINT . SO HE TOOK AN OATH TO DEFEND THE USA :us: NOT TO LET THE USA BE OVER TAKEN . By FOREIGN COUNTRIES !! HE IS IS BRAKING HIS OATH TO ALL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE !! AND HE IS DOING FOR OUTHER COUNTRIES . AND NOT TAKING CARE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE . Bobby Jean GOD BLESS .TEXAS . :chile::100::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::100::100::us::us::us::chile::chile::chile::bangbang:

2 Likes

That would work but we would have to get a major portion of the people on our side and we couldn’t do anything illegal. I think.

2 Likes

If EVERY migrant that came into this Country, and REALLY educate themselves on the VALUE OF BEING AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, and LEARN the MEANING OF CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and THE FREEDOM FOR WHICH IT STANDS, then, AND ONLY THEN that they will KNOW that WE THE PEOPLE are who govern and ELECT LEADERS TO REPRESENT WE THE PEOPLE TO LEAD OUR NATION and GOVERN THIS NATION by COMMITTING THEIR DUTIES TO THE OATH THEY TAKE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and NOT turn it into a POLITICAL CIRCUS as it’s been for some time, AND IT’S LONG OVERDUE TO TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK!!

1 Like

Robert 1246. ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS. JUST THINK ABOUT THAT THEY CAN BRAKE OUR LAW AND YOU SAY WE DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL :question::question: PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN FOREIGNERS ILLEGALLY BREAK IN TO OUR COUNTRY AND WE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL BUT THEY CAN AND THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE ARE LEGALLY CITIZENS AND . How are we ILLEGAL TO KICK OUT CRIMINALS THEY ARE ILLEGAL NOT YOU AND MY SELF THIS IS OUR COUNTRY BROTHER I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW STOPPING ILLEGAL CRIMINALS FROM TAKING OVER OUR COUNTRY IS NOT ILLEGAL AND ROBERT 1246 I LOVE YOU AND TEXAS . IS SERIOUSLY SENDING EVERY ONE SOME MORE OF THEIR VERY OWN ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS . ASAP THEY WILL BE THERE EVERY ONE IS GETTING LOTS MORE FOREIGN CRIMINALS. COMING TO YOUR TOWNS AND CITIES WE TEXAS ARE GIVERS AND WE ARE GIVING EVERYONE THEIR FAIR SHARES OF ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS TO LIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITY AND YOUR TOWNS LOVE Bobby Jean they will be there in the day light. In time for ROOT BEER :beer::beer::beer::chile::us::100: REMEMBER GIVING THEM WHAT THEY NEED IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOUR GOING TO HAVE THOUSANDS AN THOUSANDS PDQ YOUR WELCOME THANK BIDEN HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE . For us .:heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::us::us::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::100:just them :alarm_clock::100: CHECK OUT THE WINDOW TOMORROW HAW HAW

2 Likes

@BobbyJean Thanks to Biden/Mayorkas and CIRCUS Company. :wink: :laughing: This Country is NOT RUN by a PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION, it’s run by a CIRCUS COMPANY installed by people that wanted a CIRCUS to come to town. :rofl: Hey BobbyJean, my Buddy from TEXAS, by any chance can I have a ROOT BEER FLOAT? PRETTY PLEASE? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Mañana
See ya

2 Likes

:cup_with_straw::beers: :maté::doughnut: RONALD 150 BROTHER THIS IS ALL T SNACKS LEFT BROTHER DON102 ATE ALL THE CAPTAIN CRUNCH !! HE WAS OUT OF WAFFLES GOTS TA STAY FLUFFY BITME , GAVE ALL THE FLOATS. To THE INVADERS TO ILLEGALLY :bangbang: I FOUND A BALLOON :balloon: YOU CAN LET IT FLOAT AWAY LIKE OUR RITES :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :beer::100::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: AND FREEDOMS . But I threw ya an extra six pack of Root Beer . STRAIGHT UP. BROTHER LOVE YA BROTHERS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TELL MÉXICO THAT WE NEED TO JUST TAKE. THERE COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE HELPED THE INVADERS. TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY. AND SINCE. THEY HAVE HELPED US SO MUCH WE ARE GOING TO LET THEM STAY THERE AND PAY TAXES AND . WE WILL MAKE THEM A STATE OF AMERICA. IF THEY DONT PIZZ US OFF ANY MORE . AND THAT IS ONLY .RIGHT . THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR NOT STOPPING THE INVADERS .FROM COMING THROU THERE COUNTRY . SO WE ARE JUST GOING TO TAKE MÉXICO TO . LET THEM UNDER STAND WE DONT LIKE BEING . INVADED . AND THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED THEM FROM COMING THROU THEIR COUNTRY SO IT IS OUR COUNTRY NOW AND WE WILL JUST MAKE IT A STATE.OF AMERICA .AND BE THANKFUL WE ARE WILLING TO NOT SEND THEM ALL TO OKLAHOMA LIKE THEY DID MY KIN . THEY WOULD HAVE CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY BEING OVER RAN IF THEY KNEW WE WAS GOING TO TAKE THEIR COUNTRY AND TAX THEM . MÉXICO JUST ANOTHER STATE FOR THE USA . :chile: REMEMBER THE ALAMO​:chile::chile::chile::bangbang: LOVE Bobby Jean :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:oyes

3 Likes

Excellent post Brother, Except for one thing. AMERICAN’S should do this first! If they did they wouldn’t keep electing :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: TYRANTS, Criminals and Hair sniffing, Diaper filling MORON’s!

Just sayin’

WWG1WGA

‘What’s that smell? Oh, it’s just Joe again, “CLEAN UP ON George Floyd Plaza!” Ridikalus!’

3 Likes

President Trump’s legal argument is that the President CANNOT be criminally charged for anything until and unless he is first impeached by the House and tried and convicted by the Senate. The criminal justice system, the courts and the people have no say in that process if you accept President Trump’s argument.

2 Likes

Don102 SIR WE CLEARLY HAVE ONLY THREE CHOICES SIR. LET OUR COUNTRY BE TAKEN :bangbang: LIKE IT HAS BEEN :bangbang: DECLARE WAR WITH THE GOVERNMENT :bangbang: AND DIE. :bangbang: OR LET YOUR SENIOR KNOW HE IS FIRED AND WE ARE HAVING AN ELECTION SOON BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile: WE MAY JUST HAVE TO FIGHT THE LAST WAR FOR OUR COUNTRY AND WE HAVE LOST BIDEN SAID HE HAS F16”s AND HE WILL KILL .US AMERICANS :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::100::chile::chile::chile: WE BETTER DECIDE NOW :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100::chile::chile::chile:

2 Likes

Don102 SIR BROTHER F. BIDEN. HE IS A .FEN TRADER AND HE HAS AN IS .COMMITTED TREASON :bangbang::owl::feather::feather: BOBBY JEAN. I AM A WARRIOR AND AMERICAN . Native American Indien :owl::feather::feather:two feathers :bangbang::100:. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::chile::chile::chile::chile::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::o:

2 Likes

RUGER SIR. :question: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL ME IF I DONT DO WHAT BIDEN TELLS ME TO DO AND IF HE SAYS I I AM TRADER WOULD YOU KILL ME IF I FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY SIR :question::question: Bobby Jean TWO FEATHERS :feather: :feather::question::question::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:SIR :question::owl:

I UNDERSTAND BROTHER LOVE TWOFEATHERS​:feather::feather::owl::o::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100:answering RUGER

1 Like

I’m not going to kill anyone. I seriously do not know what you are referring to.

2 Likes

HAVE A GREAT DAY SIR Bobby Jean :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile: