BP and Texas NG give middle finger to the Brandon administration đź‘Ť

12 Likes

Now I believe there are a “few good men” willing to stand against tyranny. Notice I said “few”, now WE THE PEOPLE need to stand against the clear and present danger that this administration represents!

12 Likes

AND Stand behind the Women and Men of CBP. We know the Biden Administration and for that matter Democrats will now target the boots on the ground, they’ll threaten their jobs and probably threaten their safety.

12 Likes

It’s amazing how much Water looks like biden, errr… biben looks like Walter errr… :crazy_face:

18 Likes

It is about time someone finally stood up to biden’s tyranny!!! This is what the 2nd Amendment is all about!!! This time without firing a shot!!! States do have their own right to protect themselves as of the 10th Amendment!!!

7 Likes

I’M IMPRESSED !
Honestly Impressed w/ the BP.
I will take small victories like this to heart, I have to.
But as you just said, Many of us will HAVE to get skin in the game.
If people want FREEDOM, Challenge the Big Blu dog in the yard (again)
There will be tough times ahead.
These people don’t like to be bitch slapped.
It’s going to get loud.

Where We Go 1 We Go ALL!
Liberty or Death

8 Likes

Citizens are wanting to stand up to this total tyrannical government.

But if we rally at the border and show support for the cbp and Texas we will be targeted like the J6 ers.
Pretty scary

5 Likes

Welcome @Scott434, You can bet the cameras are already rolling. Debit cards are being tracked, license plates are being mapped. Faces are being captures by facial recognition…

6 Likes

@Scott434 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

The times remind me of this quote…

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace; and this single reflection, well applied, is sufficient to awaken every man to duty.”

― Thomas Paine, The Crisis

10 Likes

" Awaken every MAN to duty…Yep, sounds about right. "
If the Pudding/Obumer regime turn on TEXAS, the TNG and The BP
Patriots will have NO CHOICE.
WE have to STOP the flow of the Invaders first, then we can MOP up the Usurpers
that have inflicted great Harm to our Beloved Country
PATRIOTISM is not dead, But FEAR can make it dormant.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Scott434
It is scary to think this Administration thinks it can just arrested anyone they do not deem an ally.
They better build a prison the size of Texas, they’ll need it.

5 Likes

@BRUCE26 The two “PUPPETS” are one of the same, only the name has been changed to “Walter” to protect the GUILTY! :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes, and one can speak coherently. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Scott434 Welcome to the community, and you’re right. It’s like protecting the “ALAMO” and Biden coming over to take it down.

3 Likes

I do not look at this as turning on biden, but starting to DO Their JOB.

4 Likes

Biden FLAPPING his lips and saying a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING just to look good thinking what he says would help him get re-elected. He’s NOTHING but a salesman selling SNAKEOIL! Time for a new replacement.

5 Likes

One out of the four, as the other three are just puppets themselves.

4 Likes

I was shocked by how few people that I know, did not know what was happening in Texas.

5 Likes