Billions $$$ wasted. Millions killed. Trumps laughing

Trumps laughing… :cry: :cry:

Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas (msn.com)

McALLEN, Texas (AP) — The Biden administration announced they waived 26 federal laws in South Texas to allow border wall construction on Wednesday, marking the administration’s first use of a sweeping executive power employed often during the Trump presidency.

The Department of Homeland Security posted the announcement on the U.S. Federal Registry with few details outlining the construction in Starr County, Texas, which is part of a busy Border Patrol sector seeing “high illegal entry.” According to government data, about 245,000 illegal entries have been recorded in this region during the current fiscal year.

“There is presently an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the United States in the project areas,” Alejandro Mayorkas, the DHS secretary, stated in the notice.

The Clean Air Act, Safe Drinking Water Act and Endangered Species Act were some of the federal laws waived by DHS to make way for construction that will use funds from a congressional appropriation in 2019 for border wall construction. The waivers avoid time-consuming reviews and lawsuits challenging violation of environmental laws.

Starr County’s hilly ranchlands, sitting between Zapata and McAllen, Texas, is home to about 65,000 residents sparsely populating about 1,200 square miles (3,108 square kilometers) that form part of the Lower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuge.

Although no maps were provided in the announcement, a previous map shared during the gathering of public comments shows the piecemeal construction will add up to an additional 20 miles to the existing border barrier system in the area. Starr County Judge Eloy Vera said it will start south of the Falcon Dam and go past Salineño, Texas.

Related video: White House is ‘gaslighting’ American public over Biden’s border: Chuck DeVore (Fox Business)

Chuck Devore is with us this morning.
View on WatchView on Watch

FOX News/FOX NewsGOP lawmakers sound alarm on national security at southern border

FOX News/FOX NewsSupport for Biden in border region crumbling as crisis benefits illegals over Americans: Texas’ Mayra Flores
8:02
](MSN)

“The other concern that we have is that area is highly erosive. There’s a lot of arroyos,” Eloy Vera, the county judge said, pointing out the creeks cutting through the ranchland and leading into the river.

Concern is shared with environmental advocates who say structures will run through public lands, habitats of endangered plants and species like the Ocelot, a spotted wild cat.

“A plan to build a wall through will bulldoze an impermeable barrier straight through the heart of that habitat. It will stop wildlife migrations dead in their tracks. It will destroy a huge amount of wildlife refuge land. And it’s a horrific step backwards for the borderlands,” Laiken Jordahl, a southwest conservation advocate for the Center for Biological Diversity, said Wednesday afternoon.

During the Trump administration, about 450 miles of barriers were built along the southwest border between 2017 and January 2021. Texas Governor Greg Abbott renewed those efforts after the Biden administration halted them at the start of his presidency.

The DHS decision on Wednesday contrasts the Biden administration’s posturing when a proclamation to end the construction on Jan. 20, 2021 stated, “building a massive wall that spans the entire southern border is not a serious policy solution.”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection had no immediate comment.

The announcement prompted political debate by the Democratic administration facing an increase of migrants entering through the southern border in recent months, including thousands who entered the U.S. through Eagle Pass at the end of September.

“A border wall is a 14th century solution to a 21st century problem. It will not bolster border security in Starr County,” U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar said in a statement. “I continue to stand against the wasteful spending of taxpayer dollars on an ineffective border wall.”

Political proponents of the border wall said the waivers should be used as a launching pad for a shift in policy.

“After years of denying that a border wall and other physical barriers are effective, the DHS announcement represents a sea change in the administration’s thinking: A secure wall is an effective tool for maintaining control of our borders,” Dan Stein, president of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, said in a statement. “Having made that concession, the administration needs to immediately begin construction of wall across the border to prevent the illegal traffic from simply moving to other areas of the border.”

7 Likes

Kind of like locking the Barn doors after the horse thieves took all the horses and burned the freakin’ barn down but it’s forward progress for a change…Mayorkas must be finally feeling that rope going around his neck and finally broke w/ the Puddin’ Crime Family saying the Border is secure when we see almost 6 million ‘visitor’s’ coming into disneyland! What we NEED to do (and this could be Immediate!) Is close all the damn gates the ‘Border patrol welded open and have them stop cutting the razor wire defenses making it a migrant Autoban! Jeez Louise! these people would have trouble making a grill cheese sandwich! They’d probably put it in their Toaster! because Pudding pants thinks Convection ovens cause Climate change (Don’t get me started there!)
This Invasion is an unmitigated DISASTER! How you deport these people is IMPOSSIBLE because the .gov has NO IDEA where or who any of these people are! and NOW there is an "ACUTE and IMMEDIATE to construct these walls? President Trump must have had the BEST Magic’8’ Ball EVER!

My idea (Ruh Roe Relroy!) is send all these wonderful people to the WHITE HOUSE! Just put up a Concentration camp there with cold water only, hire that Arizona Sherriff Joe Apprio(?), feed them only Baloney sandwiches and make them wear Pink Prison uniforms! It’s got decent security, solid Iron gates and the current rezident is NEVER THERE! He’s never there even when he is!
And 36% of the shee…Citizen’s are STILL saying ‘He’s doing a good job!’ what Killing us???
George Orwell never met Joseph’McSniffy’ Biden! He’d have written a different book if he had.

If ANYBODY did their actual job in .Gov I think I’d have a heart Attack!
Sorry, but on a related TOPIC THIS comes down the pike from that Bastion of Law and Order the ATPhuckin’F! (anybody see (6) million spanish speakin’ swarthy lookin’ gentlemen walk into a local LGS and want (6) million .50 caliber Machine guns? call the ATF!..we’ll wait… This Country is a failed Experiment!

9 Likes

ATF, Cartels, and straw purchases?
Sounds like Obama’s Fast and Furious

15 Likes

You got that right Brother.

2 Likes

I feel like a phuckin genius. Saw this coming three years ago! Hard to believe it took THIS long for the dems to realize an open border would destroy our Country. The realization is too little, far too late. The arm of the Mexican mafia is coming to a neighborhood near you! Jihad is coming to a neighborhood near you! Chinese sleepers are well entrenched in a neighborhood near you! MS-13, Venezuelan,Honduran and who knows what other countries have gangs here now in numbers.

The “innocent” illegals (women & children) will suck our resources dry. Our education, health care, transportation, and welfare systems will be decimated. More tax dollars will be needed to support them. The govt will print more and more money to supplement the shortfall, diluting the value of our own hard earned money even further, and sparking hyperinflation. That will be the last straw. There will be rebellion because a wheelbarrow of money won’t buy a loaf of bread.
The dems ignored history. We’re doomed to repeat it.

7 Likes

Nothing more than a re-election campaign. Some pretty videos and photos for the upcoming campaign. “See, we built the wall” “we stopped crime”. “We fixed immigration like only a democrat could, we are professional arsonist firefighters!”

Are we sure that’s not a Babylon Bee story? If it’s true they are WAY plucking too damn late. It won’t accomplish anything! It’s not progress, they’re just building it to lock them in! I’m not stupid, that’s 6 million votes!

Really kinda giddy about watching blue states burn to the ground!

Cheesecake anyone :question:

10 Likes

Don’t break your arm pattin’ yourself on the back, Ron! I’ve been watching politics with horror for the past 47+ years. and the main thing that has struck me as being consistent since Carter was first elected is how Democrat initiatives and policies ALL seemed to promote lawlessness, chaos and the destruction of a society that worked beautifully in the '50’s. They always advocate “change” but never accept responsibility for what I thought were “unintended consequences” of their changes. Now we KNOW this has all been intentional!

Over time, as these policies and changes undermined the moral and ethical foundations of this country primarily through education, the imposition of teaching philosophies like Moral Relativism, Secular Humanism and Values Clarification destroyed any moral rudder parents attempted to inculcate in their children. Marxist/Communist indoctrination and forced compliance to their philosophies in our colleges and universities reinforced earlier advocacy in the lower grades to reject the concept of individual responsibility - the very soul of freedom. To make sure, Madlyn Murray O’Hare, an atheist, got the SCOTUS to ban the teaching of Christian concepts of morality and behavior in our government-run public schools. The real problem was/is that government has no rightful place in educating its citizens in a free society.

Legal Immigrants used to be welcomed with open arms, provided they either had a sponsor who was financially responsible for them, had financial resources of their own or had marketable skills to provide a living for themselves and their families. In addition, they had to take Citizenship classes, study American History, learn our founding documents and what freedom is about . . . and they had to learn our English language. All of this was intended to make them assimilate into our uniquely American Culture.

Those Immigration Laws are still on the books but not enforced, and Legal Immigrants still seek to become productive, tax-paying American Citizens. Illegal Immigrants, on the other hand, become part of an underground economy, working for less money, driving wages down in their ethnic communities, sending money back to their home countries, not paying taxes and earning the resentment of legal immigrants and everyone else.

Crime rates climb and interestingly, as was demonstrated in the riot-filled Summer of 2021, the most severely damaged areas by riots and lawlessness were ALL in Democrat-run states and Democrat-run cities. I mean . . . who couldn’t have seen that coming when they argue that de-funding law enforcement makes sense while also disarming law abiding people, not arresting thieves if they steal less than $1000 and demanding that “property and store merchandise” cannot be defended against gang theft and arson with deadly force? The concept of crime prevention and law enforcement has regressed to the point that once well-respected agencies are now being weaponized by clearly ignoring, without consequence or accountability, the Constitutional Rights of American citizens. When used illegally for political purposes to bring false charges against the leading opposition candidate for President and go unchallenged by the biased media (which IS election interference), these actions constitute a general violation of the Rights of EVERY American!

These “Progressive” policies for reshaping society began over 110 years ago and the effects were all planned and understood. But, just like the theory of putting a frog in a pan of cold water, putting it on the stove and gradually raising the heat until the frog cooks before he reacts, Conservatives have been silenced with accusations of being “conspiracy theorists” for so long, we have accepted some of the most egregious changes until they become accepted as ‘normal’ by generations of people who were born into the system.

Little change by little change, creeping incrementalism has brought us to the brink. Trump’s election over Hillary in 2016 disrupted their timetable and the over-reaction on the eve of his re-election in 2020, when the Deep State realized they again had underestimated his popularity, convinces me that all I’ve read about the CIA involvement in an international conspiracy to defraud Trump out his rightful place in history is true and we now are in the middle of the 3rd Obama presidential term.

You are correct about the Democrats ignoring the lessons of history. They are aware of them but they have made sure History isn’t taught anymore, nor are civics and citizenship. And the NEW teachers and professors were never taught them so they can’t teach what they don’t know, and Progressives have controlled the committees that select the content of our text books for two generations anyway.

The persistent effort to take away our guns is to remove the last possible effective method of resistance before we are enslaved. The move to a digital currency may be next and will remove any semblance of privacy and freedom of choice we have had in our spending habits. It’s all coming to a head. I sincerely think that to gain back the freedoms we have lost and are about to lose, things are going to get very bloody. Don’t believe me? Then why did the Obama Administration launch a purge within the military starting in 2013 to eliminate from leadership positions or force into early retirement those officer-rank military personnel who believed it was immoral to violate the Posse Comitatus Act banning the use of military assets against the U.S. civilian population?

11 Likes

“ATF Warns Texas FFLs About Dangerous Cartel Activity…” - is this real? ATF should be taking to the US Army about this, not average Joe, who, Heavens forbid there is an altercation with heavily armed cartel bandidos, will be thrown in jail like that 74 yo rancher in AZ.

9 Likes

I hate to rain on your parade, but the Dems realized it decades ago, why do you think they pushed for it?

4 Likes

You guy’s are all correct on a lot of points but Glenn you nailed it Brother!
It was the incremental/insidious “OVER TIME” way they WARPED EVERYTHING!
I won’t re-quote or add to your perfection that would be redundant.
This is BAD with a capital “B”.
And if you read any of the ‘comments’ after this article fellow Gunslingers
made some really valid points also…Why is the ATPF doing this now?
Why are they reaching out the LGS’s? etc etc… Makes me go Hmmmmmmm
'cause I don’t trust ANY .Gov anymore. Every time an ‘agency’ or public official
opens their mouths now it’s Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie is all I hear.
These people are all criminals.
They are killing us in great big bleeding batches and they’ve got some so Brain washed
they are already lining up in UTAH for the ‘Latest Vaccine protection!’ ‘Here’s my arm, Take my LIFE Please!’
I’m GRATEFUL as hell I’m (63) ! I realize I am old enough to not be brain washed, and young enough to FIGHT still.

It truly is going to get very bloody and very loud!
This will not end well for a lot of US.

6 Likes

Bravo Glen! You have eloquently & succinctly explained the situation we find ourselves in. NAILED IT!

4 Likes

It was only a matter of a short time between Dems erecting security fencing at the White House and their “discovery” that “Hey, border walls may be a good idea!”

Only thing is, what about those southern border tunnels? Fact or fiction?

4 Likes

It’s a fact. They’re there BECAUSE walls work.

4 Likes

Thanks for the accolades, however undeserved! That was posted early in the morning hours and upon re-reading in the light of day, had some dropped thoughts and points I thought pertinent and necessary. So I added them. It wasn’t LONG enough! LOL!

To your “Why?” points in your response, Don102, when everyone is divided into sub-groups rather than thinking of themselves just as Americans unified under a common banner (with a reverence for freedom and a natural tolerance for the Rights of others), they have divided us in innumerable ways and have us instead fighting with each other over trivialities. This division started with hyphenating married names, hyphenating ethnic origins, etc., and as you point out it is all intentional, weakening the power structure of WE the People, empowering and expanding centralized government and making the lawlessness we see happening in agencies of government sworn to uphold AND enforce our Constitution, instead applied to the DESTRUCTION of that document!

Ironically, the often quoted and familiar first two paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence usually stop with these words: “. . . with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness”. We have generally forgotten the next sentence: " – That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, …" The rest of that paragraph is even MORE enlightening but my major point here is that the Prime Directive of government is to SECURE OUR RIGHTS! Holding government accountable to this foundational principle of freedom is UP TO THE PEOPLE, since corruption in government has compromised its ability and willingness to protect our Rights!

It used to be said that the people as protectors of freedom have two options: Ballots and Bullets. If the corruption of the voting process in November 2020 was as deep and far ranging as we are led to believe, and the media no longer reports facts but opinion instead, then we are oh, so close to being forced to use the 2nd option.

9 Likes

Thanks. It is always an ‘ego boost’ when comments are well received. But there is so much more to this that constitute imminent threats to our national security.

4 Likes

110% Truth! The Maui Wildfires were a warning. Hawaii is the Global experiment we should all be watching. It is the shape of things to come. There’s a storm coming and it ain’t because of climate change. Stay safe brothers.

8 Likes

I would add, “Stay alert and stay ready!”

6 Likes

The White House also decided to allow this section of previously approved wall to go up as some in Congress had started looking at impeachment of Biden based on not doing his Constitutional duty to protect America when the Congress had already approved and appropriated the money to do so. This is actual violation of his oath and the Constitution!

6 Likes

Agreed 100%! And the real slap in the face to Americans, in addition to the irresponsible abrogation of his oath of office to protect our borders and the people, is that about 3 weeks ago (according to Kari Lake from AZ) the $300,000,000 in materials to build the wall that were left in the AZ desert to rust (and which are a part of the funds Congress appropriated and paid for), Biden sold as scrap for $2 Million, which amounts to $0.07 (7 cents) on the dollar. I wonder which one of his contributors got THAT windfall and if anyone in Congress is looking into it?

8 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier, cheaper, and better, if these loons would just build a wall around themselves from the inside…so that we can get on with get back to the real America?

7 Likes