Blue Lives Matter: Traffic Stop Gone Sideways

But I will not apologize for being who God made me to be. If you don’t like it, I am sorry.

You are considered a friend in my book but can’t change who I am.

2 Likes

Craig I am not going to say it Brother, Anyways Happy 4th of July and hope your doing well with the Rod.

3 Likes

I pray for you because I am a peaceful man, be blessed.

3 Likes

I’d like to think all who are here, are peaceful.

Peace be unto you!

1 Like

I am not a troll and I resent the implications.

Sorry if I missed the rule that states I have to post an intro before making any other comments. I will admit I didn’t look over the forums, just happened upon them by accident. Having been a member for over a year now, I logged online for the first time to look at reciprocity and this was the first thing that popped up on the forums.

I’ve not pushed my agenda, but if you’d like, I absolutely will. Trust me if I do, you will loose your mind not knowing how to respond. I will never understand the tough guy attitude on the internet.

Boohoo! Someone doesn’t think like me 100%. He’s a troll! No sir, just a guy with an opinion much like yours and much like you, I’m not wavering it for ANYONE. I asked a question not even to you and your feelings are hurt. If I stick around and share my experiences I hope you have your heart medicine close by.

Peace be unto you.

2 Likes

Peace be unto you as well.

2 Likes

And you also, be blessed

3 Likes

@JayK If you want to discuss this and perhaps work towards a better mutual understanding of each other feel free to PM me. I am sure we would just bore everyone posting publicly.

4 Likes

So I saw this record back when it was posted on 9 June. My question is: did anything bubble up from the net, people involved, deceased relatives? I just wonder if this was a life crisis moment, under the influence, developmental disability, some form of extenuating circumstance or mental distress that lead this guy into what resulted in poor choices. Also, I didn’t see clear evidence as to what/why the force escalation evolved, anyone?

I

1 Like

Please remember that people are welcome to their opinions and views as long as they’re expressed respectfully.

No personal attacks are allowed.

If you don’t like someone’s views, that’s fine. If you have questions about someone else’s opinion, please ask RESPECTFULLY. Do not assume someone else’s intention.

5 Likes

Thank you @Dawn! You always have the right words when I in fact do not.

This post was also made.a while back and may be deleted. I’ll only post non-political /Self-Defense topics that’s fit for here now.

1 Like

Sounds good my friend. I will figure out how the PM system works and will hit you up.

1 Like

Hey! wait, what? There may be some excrement in between, and the dialog didn’t go along the track you might have imagined, but my question stands and frankly, could be an indication why some folk think social workers teamed with officers might be a desirable happenstance.

There was obviously something ‘not right’ about the traffic stop. Nothing, until he pulled away and appeared to run home, indicated he was aggressive. At least not until something happened, insert here and an arriving LEO decided it was time to live fire through the windshield. I’m guessing he’s drawing down because others are also engaged and he hears reports of other firearms discharging. What I thought I saw was the man getting out of his truck, it appears he’s already taken rounds and literally falls out the door, whereupon more rounds are poured into him as he somersaults into injured repose beside his truck. A vehicle that appears to have not been placed in park or had a brake applied, or ?

What I’d love to see Randall318 was an after action report and documentation of what may have created the incident beyond ‘the perp was hinky, it made me hinky; I felt my life was threatened, I fired, they fired,’

4 Likes

I don’t think you should delete this post. It will serve as a reminder to everyone that not everyone thinks alike. We can all learn from each other regardless of which position we stand on. We all are here for one thing; the preservation of our 2A and the right to keep and bear arms and protect ourselves/loved ones.

I don’t take things on the net personally as long as it’s not directly attacking me. None here attacked me.

3 Likes

I already sent you one my (new) friend.

True story… when I was a young buck I walked out of a bar really drunk. Some guy that I never met and I got into a drunken brawl. After 5 minutes we were both on the ground just staring at each other. We were both totally exhausted, sweaty, bloody, and dirty. He asked me “why are we fighting?”. I told him that I didn’t know. Well… we walked back into the bar together laughing at how foolish we were. Needless to say we became the best of friends. Just sayin’. :+1:

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo, good point.

Some of the best friends I ever had was the ones that would get into knock down-dragout with.

4 Likes

@Dawn I know you are tired of hearing this excuse… But in my defense, I have been left unsupervised for 3 months now.

4 Likes

I figured it out! For a guy that makes his living in IT, I hate new software. I responded.

Thats a great story! Lol. I become good friends with those of whom I disagree politically lol. I like to have balance.

3 Likes

Perfectly safe? Sounds like you don’t like the police very much. Maybe you are just trying to be willfully obtuse. It is not just a job. It is deadly serious.

3 Likes

Well every job has their danger my friend. Policing isn’t even in the top 10 deadliest jobs. I don’t dislike them nor do I like them. I treat each individual one as his or her own self. I judge them based off the interaction. I know three EXCELLENT human beings that are AMAZING cops. I know a dozen terrible horrible people that abuse their badge and qualified immunity. Everyone gets judged on their own merit. Thanks.

1 Like