Blame is for God and small children

I’m not sure how factual this information is. I’ve seen this blurb on NBC, CNN, and NPR. If it is indeed true, I’m happy for Julian. F___ng Communists can go sit on my Glock 31 gun barrel after 100 rounds if they disagree. Considering the state of this country under S__t in His Pants Joe Biden we need more men (and women with ballz) like this stirring things up at the White House.

3 Likes

Racist stupidity!!

1 Like

Be carful @Everette_L you’re spitting all over the puter screen. :mask:
Most people come in and introduce themselves first. :slightly_smiling_face:
So do you mean that biden and harris are stupid and racist??? That I can agree with. :+1:

7 Likes

Well, with all this gender bending stuff going on these days, this shouldn’t be a problem. :rainbow:

5 Likes

That’s so profound :face_with_monocle: for a first post of someone who joined less than eight hours ago.

3 Likes

The Community, where users posting left leaning comments are judged by the days or hours that they have been a member here. Been there. Done that.

Thank you for acknowledging that they’re left leaning

2 Likes

@Everette_L Welcome to the community! Glad you came aboard, and hope to hear more input on many of the topics being discussed.

The Community, where users posting left leaning comments are judged by the days or hours that they have been a member here.

Judged? Never seen anyone on these forums judged for their beliefs. Have seen a few judged based on their own stupidity and a lack of common sense though. To quote Enzo, a certified USCCA instructor, “Turds flush themselves.” Welcome to the bowl.

4 Likes

Dang, I didn’t even know a gender bender was a race. That’s how out of touch I am.

3 Likes