Oh the Hypocrisy

How far will the liberal left go to justify their actions? Pretty far, I’d say. Here’s Sheila Jackson Lee claiming there was nothing wrong with trading Victor Bout for Brittany Griner, because though he sold weapons that killed Americans, he himself didn’t kill Americans.

So doesn’t this mean gun manufacturers aren’t liable for the deaths of innocents as the Dumbocrats like to claim? Gun manufacturers sell weapons that end up in the hands of bad actors at some point, but gun manufacturers don’t murder Americans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmJu7pDMPuC/

18 Likes

It truly does boggle the mind. :exploding_head: Thanks. Now I have a “stupid” headache. :confounded:

13 Likes

That’s stupid I have an interesting headache.

6 Likes

O.K. I’m baffled.

5 Likes

they are stupidly blaming the weapons and the weapon, when it is plain to see it is not either’ fault,it is the stupid idiot that has it in their hand pulling the trigger

6 Likes

These people are do deep in their lies that they can’t keep it straight anymore and they don’t even realize that they contradict themselves. It’s truly amazing to watch!

4 Likes

yep,to me it is disgusting to say the least

3 Likes

Disgusting is a nice word in contrast to its reality. I try to look at things as math problems. Has anything been done that really adds up correctly. Not in the way I see it. Hopefully that will change.

2 Likes

Math problem to a politician: If Barry gets 10% from the pharmaceutical industry, plus $5 million from support to Ukraine, plus 18 kickbacks from high tech, how many years will it take him to afford a 22,000 square foot house in Jupiter, Florida?

8 Likes

Nico D

Nico D

8 hours ago

This is why I don’t donate money to ANY political party anymore. The corruption on both sides is to deep. This isn’t a Red vs Blue issue, it’s an Elite vs Everyone else issue.

Benny Johnson

Benny Johnson8 hours ago

It’s time for new leadership

12 Likes

80K on booze? Respect LOL.

Still going to vote R

3 Likes

I often wonder if politicians ever listen to the words they spew from their pie holes. So much of what they say is ridiculous, stupid and meaningless.

6 Likes

In one night, or over the course of one or more years? You do not want to know how much I spend… I’m not sure I want to know, either… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

??

5 Likes

thats 3.79 in 1937 prices

2 Likes

Does that include lawyer and court costs for DUI’s, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, public defecation and urination?:grin:

5 Likes

It is Reps, not Dems, come on.

3 Likes

I have had Strathisla, not at that price, though… It is a good distillery.

3 Likes

Most politicians (maybe all, but I’m not quite ready to go that far yet) are corrupt or act corruptly by playing the games.

Regardless, in a 2-party system, the vote is often for the lesser of two evils.

Republicans have a lot of issues. Some are RINOs and don’t have a spine to save their soul. However, electing them takes away momentum and funding from the Democrats.

Democrats, at least the national party leadership, is not just corrupt, but willingly evil. They trade innocent lives for guilty. They aren’t even hiding their total disarmament goals anymore.

As nearly evenly split as the country is right now, in many cases a no-vote is a de facto vote for D.

7 Likes

Hold my beer…er Whiskey:

Only $189,999.99 + Tax

5 Likes