Black Friday Deals

Anyone see any good Black Friday deals on anything? Most holster companies are 15-20% off. I’ve never been huge into Black Friday, but I like the online deals.

I ordered a Muddy River tactical holster for a decent price a few days ago for my full size M&P . (%15 off an already fair price).

3 Likes

Nothing really interesting…
I’ve been receiving “Black Friday Deal” emails for last 3 days…almost every 10 minutes… but somehow no deals for firearms nor ammo.
Mostly 10% or 15% off on knives, holsters or optics… nothing I need for this moment.

I’m patiently waiting for “Buy 1 Get 1 Free”… perhaps for nice Staccato or Wilson Combat? :joy:

6 Likes

Good luck with that :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

:thinking:

A_20201127_02

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I bought another We The People holster for my G43 I’m getting for Christmas.

2 Likes

Is there a discount on normalcy? Legalizing heroin and SWATing me on Thanksgiving is not normal!

3 Likes

@Scoutbob
What about Pitbull Mag Carrier? Have you bought it?

1 Like

I might look into that, I have not bought one yet. I figure you still like yours?

2 Likes

Check out Brownell’s website.

2 Likes

I just saw Olight has 45% off most items.

2 Likes

yes I do like them.

I’ve ordered this one recently (the same price as Pitbull) to find how does it work with EZ or M&P22 magazines.
This one has retention on the back, not the side of the mag.

https://amberide.com/collections/universal-magzine-holster

1 Like

Shellback Tactical Gear

The Best Tactical Gear Deals | Free Shipping on All Products! | RTSTactical.com

1 Like

SSSHHHH*****TTTTTTTT!!! I’ll take two please. I would have to take the initiative without asking the Wife/Executive first. This gun is on my wishlist for sure.

1 Like

Here you have most of Black Friday Deals list:

1 Like

I got a email from tier 1 for 20% off went to website about 15 minutes later and promo code was invalid they only put a limited amount of each product on sale

2 Likes

I think I saw some S&W M&P 40 FDE mags off 30% at Brownel’s for BF.

2 Likes

As mentioned already Olight has a good Black Friday sale up to 45% off. Notable items on sale…

• Odin Mini rifle light. Available in black, gunmetal grey, and FDE. 1250 lumens and 14,400 candela. Comes with a switch and M-LOK mount. Rechargeable. The original Odin was pretty well reviewed when it came out, this one is a skooch short in length and a little lighter
  • Baldr Pro pistol light with green laser. Available in black, gunmetal grey, and FDE. 1350 lumens and 16,900 candela (this is a tighter beam pattern than typical pistol lights). Uses 2 x CR123A batteries
  • Search & Rescue lights in the Javelot Turbo (extreme thrower rated for 1300m), and Marauder 2 (switchable flood/spot).
  • Several EDC type lights in the Baton Pro, S2R Baton II, Perun 2, etc some of them in limited edition colors if that floats your boat

AR500 has 25% off sitewide, and a couple of combo deals with higher percentage off, and some BOGO.

KeySmart has between 15-25% off on various items. They not only do those neat key holders, but also some pandemic related “clean” products like CleanKey (brass/copper alloy tool so you dont have to touch surfaces), CleanTray (UV light box to clean stuff like masks, phone, keys, etc).

NineLine Apparel has 25% off and a Free Bullet Whiskey Glass for orders over $100. NineLine is veteran owned, operated, and many of their products are USA made (look for label).

GunMagWarehouse has a bunch of mags a few bucks off. Make sure to price-check against other sales for the best price…

Palmetto State Armory has Geissele SSA and SSA-E triggers on sale for $190 (normal price is $240), and lots of other decent deals

SIRT has 10% off their black friday bundle

Vertx has 30% off

TaranTactical has 30% off

KORE has 20% off

Dark Angel Medical is 25% off

DJI has up to 46% off (drones, gimbals, cameras)

EDIT: one more…
Maxpedition is still having BOGO on their Legacy series. Super durable and well-built bags using 1000D Cordura. Their Legacy series is their original tactical looking line with molle straps all over.

2 Likes

I picked one of these up. I’ve needed to pick up a weapon light. Decent price too. Glad it is battery powered too because it will be in my quick access safe, so I won’t have to worry about charging it. I think I’ll also get a spot on my AR so I can throw it on there if I want too.

2 Likes

SimpliSafe has 50% off any new system along with a free camera. Built my own system and nearly have it installed.

3 Likes

Looking for a new EDC backpack? Mystery Ranch 2 Day Assault Backpack , Up to 40% Off with Free S&H — CampSaver Got mine ordered.

2 Likes