Any good Black Friday deals?

Anyone know of any good Black Friday deals going on this year?

2 Likes

Well, 50 emails an hour right now :rofl:. Got my Midway flyer today, Brownells offering good deals. Best stuff to me lately was Midway selling imi 7.62x51 for 80 cents/ round…but I just sold 600 rounds to my friend and still have too much from when it was 50 cents…
Aeroprecision is killing me with their deals right now. So close to ordering AR-10 halves and putting a gun together for $500 less than the lgs,
Seeing P80 frames for $90…they were $150 normally…
Primary Arms, Harrison design for 1911 stuff…I could go on and on.

I’ve gone to my gun room several times the past few days just to realize I should be and am happy with what I got. Did great on my last build, AR-15, DD upper Brownells sale, last one, and Aero lower on sale, last one as well…about 3 weeks back…

8 Likes

Looks like Matt and I are on the same mailing lists. I’m in the neighborhood of 50 myself. Think you can buy almost anything on sale right now. Vedder holsters, ammunition depot, and all the ones listed above.

3 Likes

For what??? There are deals all over.

3 Likes

I wish I had the money for that :astonished:

2 Likes

Black Friday takes money to save money :wink: American marketing 101.

5 Likes

I can’t believe that we’re still allowed to use the term…

8 Likes

Swampfox Optics has a pretty decent sale going on.

PrimaryArms has a lot of Geissele on sale.

PSA has a good sale including Toolcraft BCGs, $70 for nitride and $100 for NiB.

I got some good advice in 2020 which was… spend money you’d normally spend on ammo on accessories. So I’m pretty well set on most anything I’d need this year. Of course, that means this will be a boring few days :smiley:

3 Likes

Unfortunately most “deals” fit this pattern:

A 2021-11-26 19-51-32

8 Likes

Exactly :joy::joy: that’s why I even asked. Everything is on sale, yes… but I’m wondering there are any really good deals. I don’t do much Black Friday shopping, but I do try to get one small good deal. I can usually find something cool that’s half off and under $100.

2 Likes

Passed on the AR10 stuff…perused night vision and passed…talked with wife about next property purchase…Janice wants 2 acres clear, I want my own range. Put some money into the piggy bank.

1 Like

That Swampfox sale is solid, I was tempted to buy a Liberator 2 just for backup.

NormaShooting had a great deal on ammo and free shipping for orders of $150+. They normally have decent deals anyway.

1 Like

I called Dunhams here local to me, They were very friendly but told me that it was Black Friday and the Gun counter was swamped. Better to just come on it and look LOL. Gun buying is not slacking off what so ever. We are getting new 2A family members everyday. Other customer are even pitching in and helping new buyers :us:

Here in New Mexico, that’s referred to as a “fake discount.” You’ll can find billboards for native arts stores actually advertising “no fake discounts.” (And then they fake discount you.)

1 Like

PrimaryArms has a GREAT sale on their branded bags.

PA’s new backpacks. $18 each (regular price is $50), you can afford to get several.

https://www.primaryarms.com/AdName+Sale/SaleName+17.99-Primary-Arms-Bags-and-Backpacks

36" double rifle case, $30
https://www.primaryarms.com/AdName+Sale/SaleName+Primary-Arms-Double-Gun-Case

GLOCK MAGS! Most of the typical mags are $18
https://www.primaryarms.com/AdName+Sale/IsInStock+false/SaleName+Select-Glock-Magazines-on-Sale

HSGI, all the TACOS. They won’t show you the price till you add to cart, but my random clicks showed about $10-15 off list price.

1 Like

MidwayUSA has a really neat magazine bag, usually $25, and worth it. Black Friday deal has Black, Coyote, and Olive Drab colors on sale for $19. It fits perfectly 15 30round AR15 magazines. You can put other size mags in there like Mapgul drums, pistol mags etc, but the quantity you can fit is obviously different. It comes with 3 (i think?) dividers. It’s built very well, has good padding, is very sturdy and has a shoulder strap.

2 Likes

Ammo Supply Warehouse (ammosupplywarehouse.com) has 1500 rounds of Sterling 9mm FMJ 115 gr on sale for $555.55. That’s not a horrible price.

1 Like

Liberal tears is selling brass cased 9mm for $320/1000 unless it’s gone by now. Not familiar with the brand, looked Russian or Bosnian, but brass and rated at 1213 fps after I converted the 370m/ second…so NATO speed.
This hours email from them is for .223, so thinking that 9 might be gone.
BCA has some deals on AR receivers, thinking of adding a 6.5 Grendel upper, but not to sure of their quality. Complete upper including bcg for $250/$310 has me thinking something has to give.

1 Like

10% off firearms at Rural King, and free upgrades from Boyd’s gunstocks.

2 Likes

Just got some Mountain House food from MidwayUSA. 20 percent off. My RV food :sunglasses:

2 Likes